ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Null window error

I get a Null window error if I shutdown my computer. Does anybody know how to fix that?*

ROG Enthusiast Array

I am encountering this error too. Originally I saw it on my old computer when I upgraded the GPU from a asus 1070 to a asus 3070
    and installed armoury crate

Only way I could remove it was uninstalling armoury crate.

But now I have built a new computer with all new asus components except for GPU which was moved from the old pc and I am getting this error again.

I think it has something to do with armoury crate software??

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by JBM View Post
    I am encountering this error too. Originally I saw it on my old computer when I upgraded the GPU from a asus 1070 to a asus 3070
    and installed armoury crate

Only way I could remove it was uninstalling armoury crate.

But now I have built a new computer with all new asus components except for GPU which was moved from the old pc and I am getting this error again.

I think it has something to do with armoury crate software??
    well I have 2 computer same hardware and the other has no errors.. really wired. I saying uninstalling AC is fixing this error? I have a fresh windows install after installing AC I run sfc /scannow and it found some errors and repaired them. At the moment I have no errors. Which hardware you have? Have you installed ac from bios or you manually downloaded it? Have you run sfc /scannow. I mean if ac is the problem why is this error so rare. Can’t find anything in google.Â*