New ROGer Array

ASUS AMD X570 ROG CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA and Sonic Studio

Forgive me if there is a recent post with the answers i am looking for, I have spent the last few days installing and uninstalling Drivers and Sonic Studio, Nahmic Drivers and restarts etc etc
    I have not been using my Desktop Build much recently as been away for work and got trapped there for a few Months because Covid restrictions etc etc
    I have a ASUS AMD X570 ROG CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA Motherboard, with a Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti Graphics card (I have just bought a Galax RTX 3080Ti SG, but not installed it yet) AMD Ryzen 9 3950X CPU and G.Skill TRIDENT Z NEO DDR4 32GB 3600 MHz (2x16) F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC and an Aurus 2Tb Gigabyte M2 SSD NVME PCI 4.0
    Cannot think of anything else to add, Motherboard BIOS is 1302 and up to date.

Anyway, i used to have Sonic Studio installed on the Computer and used it to alter sound experience etc, now it has disappeared completely, Sound is still working, but the only controls i have are via windows, so i can used an equalizer or Bass Treble etc etc, or edit sound for certain games . .
    I tried to installed Sonic Studio 3 multiple times, plus messing around with Nahmic drivers as seen on other posts, just nothing works, initially it would load then just disappear within seconds, latest try it loads then comes up with current system not supported or the Audio Driver has not been installed . . .
    Driving me bonkers
    Nearly at a stage where will just buy a cheapish soundcard But this Motherboard is expensive, and supposed to have everything i need
    Please please can someone help me to get either get Sonic Studio installed, or even point me in the direction of another piece of software that will do what i need ?
    Any help really will be greatly appreciated
    Thanks, Phil T

New ROGer Array

Has anyone got any ideas please ? Not 1 reply ?

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array RedSector73 PC Specs
    RedSector73 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)FA506IU-AL130T x 2
    MotherboardROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (WI-FI)
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor
    Memory (part number)4 x G.SKILL F4-3800C14D-16GTZN 14-16-16-36 Samsung B-Die
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte Aorus RTX 2080 Ti Xtreme WaterForce (GV-N208TAORUSX W-11GC)
    Sound CardArctis DAC
    MonitorAsus ROG Swift PG348Q
    Storage #1ADATA SX8200PNP 1TB
    Storage #22 x Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB
    CPU CoolerCoolermaster Liquid Pro Master 360
    CaseEVGA DG-87 Gunmetal Grey Gaming Case
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W Gold Power
    Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB Platinum
    Mouse Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB Gaming Mouse
    Headset ARCTIS Pro Wireless
    Mouse Pad Cooler Master MP750 RGB Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad Extra Large
    OS Windows 11 64bit Pro
    Network RouterPfSence Intel i5-10210U 6 Port
    Accessory #1 TP-Link Gigabit 8&6 Port Switches

Sonic studio isn't needed to run soundcard on the motherboard. Only the Realtek Audio Driver is needed which includes Nahmic driver.

Sonic has an issue with windows updates and a patch for it (that might be source issue for you)
    I dont use sonic at all, not even sure why you would need it.

https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/ro...pdesk_download
    Last edited by RedSector73; 08-16-2021 at 04:05 AM.

New ROGer Array

Thanks for your reply, and got the link to the Asus Download Page Realtek Audio Driver V6.0.8960.1 For Win10 64-bit.
    Support SS3VAC+DTSS Models and looking at device manager it is already installed
    Maybe i am caught up in exactly what i wanted to do, but wanted some software that could/can control sound such as Bass Treble, surround sound etc ?
    I used to be able to adjust all this with Sonic Studio, is there any other software i could use to do this and fine tune sound ? All i have right now is basic controls
    Sorry to be a pain and maybe i am a bit lost with all this

New ROGer Array

Its ok now, got it sorted somehow, not sure what i did, but what i want to work works now
    Thanks again