ROG Member Array

Question G15 - GA502DU - Slow - reboot - Fast - Slow - reboot - fast...HELP! [solved]

Hi everyone!
    I´ve just reinstalled my GA502DU, clean windows 10 installation + AMD driver + NVIDIA driver + missing drivers from ASUS CD.

The laptop has a strange problem:

- Turn on laptop. It is sloooowww...It seems that it is using a "conservative" power plant or something like that eve though I set it to run at maximum performance mode. Even a emulator like Vice run choppy!

- Then I turn off and turn on again the laptop...Now everything runs so fine...Even games like Fortnite, Valorant...

This "cycle" repeats everytime I turn on the laptop...Anyone has any idea why this is happening? It drives me crazy!

NOTE: I tested with two differents Windows 10: MiniOS and ReviOS (this is far better). No Asus software installed, only the bare minimum drivers.

SOLVED: I updated the BIOS from 302 to 306 and installed ASUSSystemControlInterfacev3_ASUS_Z_V3.0.9.30_1333 8.exe so I can be sure which one (or the combination of both) solved my problem. But know the laptop is working as expected!
    BTW...ReviOS is sooo responsive and fast!
    Last edited by arquillos; 06-21-2021 at 08:26 PM.