cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have legal service address to serve ASUS for small claims?

jmadax
Level 7
All-

I did an advance replacement RMA on a 2 month old Zenith II Alpha and went the advance replacement RMA route since the machine is critical to video processing needs. * The advanced RMA arrived late and the replacement board they sent was cosmetically damaged and had a loose screw rolling around somewhere in the IO sealed blocks. *I contacted them sending them pictures and videos via trouble ticket and asking them to return the advanced RMA board as it was un-acceptable. *All their T1 techs do either via chat or phone calls is send troubleshooting guidelines and do not seem to get the issue. *Just constant empty promises that I will get a supervisor to call me back.

I sent my broken board back for RMA with 2nd day UPS and UPS dropped the ball and delayed the return. *Now ASUS has charged my card $850 for a crap advanced RMA board that is unacceptable and sent me an email stating that since the RMA board didn't arrive in time they are sending it back. *So now I have two useless Zenith II Alpha's and no-one at ASUS will contact me regardless of the repeated empty tier 1 support promises via phone calls or support chat.

At this point I am filling a claim disputing the credit card charge and looking for a US based address to send service for a small claims notice.

If anyone has a mailing address for ASUS I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

cl-Adrian
Level 8
jmadax wrote:
All-

I did an advance replacement RMA on a 2 month old Zenith II Alpha and went the advance replacement RMA route since the machine is critical to video processing needs. * The advanced RMA arrived late and the replacement board they sent was cosmetically damaged and had a loose screw rolling around somewhere in the IO sealed blocks. *I contacted them sending them pictures and videos via trouble ticket and asking them to return the advanced RMA board as it was un-acceptable. *All their T1 techs do either via chat or phone calls is send troubleshooting guidelines and do not seem to get the issue. *Just constant empty promises that I will get a supervisor to call me back.

I sent my broken board back for RMA with 2nd day UPS and UPS dropped the ball and delayed the return. *Now ASUS has charged my card $850 for a crap advanced RMA board that is unacceptable and sent me an email stating that since the RMA board didn't arrive in time they are sending it back. *So now I have two useless Zenith II Alpha's and no-one at ASUS will contact me regardless of the repeated empty tier 1 support promises via phone calls or support chat.

At this point I am filling a claim disputing the credit card charge and looking for a US based address to send service for a small claims notice.

If anyone has a mailing address for ASUS I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. If you would allow, I would be more than glad to help provide resolution to this case. Please email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

Product S/N:
RMA #:
Complete Shipping Address:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.:

cl-Adrian@ROG wrote:
My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. If you would allow, I would be more than glad to help provide resolution to this case. Please email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

Product S/N:
RMA #:
Complete Shipping Address:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.:

I responded to your email with copies of all the emails from support and ticket numbers as well as answers to all the above questions.
Â*Â*

And the hits keep on coming. Â*ASUS is asking me to ship them the motherboard that they currently have in their possession that arrived 2 days late due to UPS delaying the shipment and they will not provide instructions on sending back the crappy advanced RMA board they sent me. Â*You can see the UPS information here:

https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_US&Requester=DAN&tracknum=1Z2V54TK3620022216&AgreeToTermsAndConditi...

As per the advanced RMA agreement which was delayed in arriving to me the return of the warranty board was due on 6/22 and was received on 6/24.

Now they are telling me via email I have to wait for them to reject the RMA and send it back so I can then ship it back to them to get a refund for the money they took out for the Advanced RMA Board. Â*So I am guessing their intent is to stick me with the useless Advanced RMA board and rob me of the money I paid for the original board.

They have not yet fully responded to my email I sent them on 6/14 which included pictures of the cosmetic damage Â*and a video!!! of the sound of a loose screw or something rolling around in the sealed IO block area on the advanced RMA board. Â*The did send a useless troubleshooting guide about general issues and acknowledging that they received my email.
Â*
Sad- Â*When the board was working it was a very nice board. Â*At this point I am looking forward to them responding to this insanity in small claims. Â*Here is what I found for their mailing address:

ASUS computer support: (510) 739-3777 Website: ASUS official website E-mail: ASUS contact and support page Address: ASUS Computer International 800 Corporate Way Fremont, CA 94539

Attached is the image of the cosmetic damage to the Advanced Replacement Board. Â*I can't post the video of the sound of the screw rolling around. Â*

Other notes: Â*The service order lookup is broken. Â*The buy and print label for returns is also broken. Â*Either ASUS is completely inept or they intentionally make it imposible to return anything.Â*. Also interesting to note that the label on the advanced RMA board they sent is highlighted in RED and starts with an unusual D. Â*I am guessing it is a board that wouldn't pass QA.

The saga continues.Â*

1. ASUS Will not respond on how to return the damaged and useless "Advanced RMA" board they sent.
2. They have charged my CC $850 for the Advanced RMA board claiming that they did not received my warranty board which I have a provided them the UPS confirmation that they received the board along with who signed for it. Â*(Listed in the thread above).
3. Â*They refuse to perform the warranty repair on a 2month old board that is stuck in "Testing Memory" at post because they claim they have replaced the board. Â*See #1. and above posts of the physical and cosmetic damages on the "Advanced Replacement Board".
Â*Â*
After multiple escalation attempts all that happens is I sit in chat and get asked the same questions over and over which I supply them with ticket #'s that contain both pictures and videos of the issue to no avail.

Net result: Â*Paid nearly $2000 and still do not have a working Zenith II Alpha Extreme. Â*While the board specs are amazing the truth is I would strongly urge everyone to avoid ASUS. Â*At the end of the day they are so inept and incapable of solving simple issues.

If you search the internet you will find dozens of examples of Class action Lawsuits against ASUS which they have lost. Â*Their below disclaimer that that they attach to every email they send should be a strong indicator of how they refuse to support customers. Â* If it wasn't for their attached disclaimer (which is completely illegal ) I would love to post their responses in this thread for all to judge.

Asus Support Email Disclaimer on all thier emails:

"DISCLAIMER - All communications - written, illustrated, graphics, or any type of content/information present within these email(s) are considered "off the record," confidential and not for publication. Our company and the sender accept no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. All information contained is direct, confidential communication between the sender and recipient. This content cannot be posted, used, copied or replicated in any way without direct written consent from Asus. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy, or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. =================================================================================================================================== This email and any attachments to it contain confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.If you are not the intended recipient or receive it accidentally, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail and delete the message and any attachments from your computer system, and destroy all hard copies. If any, please be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is illegal and prohibited. Furthermore, any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not represent those of ASUSTeK. Thank you for your cooperation. ==================================================================================================================================="