cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Crosshair Viii Impact Bios Help

AIRic
Level 7
Hello! I just built my new system the other day and I do understand that most would say that a 120mm AIO isn't good enough for a Ryzen 9 5900x.
I believe it is. My situation is that with Ryzen Master I can lock all of my cores to 4.3ghz at 1.1v and it's stable and temps never really exceed 60c (unless doing stress tests but realistically for what I do it'd never go beyond 65c)

When I go to the bios I believe my system is thermally throttling because the voltage is always 1.4v+ and that when the temps reach 60c+ my system shuts down in a sense, The screen goes black after the bios freezes and all of my LED's are still on but I can't do or see anything until I restart the system.
so with that being said it's generally a race against time to mess with settings in the bios but even when I go to the bios I'm generally a little confused
since Ryzen master is a little easier to use. But I would personally love to be able to set it in my bios that I can have my cpu locked in at 1.1v with all cores to 4.3ghz.

My specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
MB: Asus Rog Crosshair Viii impact
CPU Cooler: Asus Ryou 120mm AIO
GPU: Asus Rog Strix 2080ti OC
Ram: 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600mhz
0 REPLIES 0