cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TPM / Tmp gd30ci

toronto699
Level 13
Asus GD30CI
run command tpm.msc Says TMP Ready To Use Does That Mean TMP Is Enabled , In Bios Of My GD30CI There Is No Security Option Or PPT In Bios There Is PCH ,
There Is No PCH-FW Option , Is TPM Enabled ? In Device Manager It Say "Security Devices - Trusted Platform Module 2"

My CPU 17-7700 Does Not Support W 11 I Will Not Buy NEW PS JUST FOR AN OS

I Will Install Huawei Harmony OS , An OS For Every Device Thank You Very Much Microsoft
2 REPLIES 2

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Hi toronto699,

Haven't talked to HQ more about this if we want to look into it more later, but if you see the TPM Module listed in device manager and tpm.msc says it is ready to use, it appears to be a good sign?

Although don't expect there is a separate hardware TPM module installed for the GD30CI, the newer cpus support 'firmware TPM', so guessing that is what we are seeing in Windows right now.

Microsoft should have a Windows 11 compatibility checker utility you can run, so maybe you want to try that if you have not already.

toronto699
Level 13
CPU i7-7700 Is Not W11 Compatible , TMP Compatible No issue There
TMP Is Ready For Use On My GD30CI No Issue There , GD30CI Failed The CPU Requirement For W 11 With The Windows 11 compatibility checker utility
Cl-Albert Thanks For Reply ,

I Will Not Buy New PC Just For An OS I Have Huawei Harmony OS Option , OS For All Devices