cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G15 Aura Creator No Devices Available

Camoka
Level 7
Hello everyone.I have a brandnew Asus G15/ 503QS Zehpryus with 3080rtx nd windows 10 pro installed..I updated everything to latest possible..I wanted to change the color of my keyboard but Aura Creator says that no devices available.I installed/Reinstalled did not help. Coudnt find a proper fix in internet and I dont want to make a mistake making it worst.Can you guys please please help me out resolving this problem..Ill really appreciated.Thank you

Aura Creator 3.0.2
Bios 410
Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 4.1.6.0
ROG Live Service 1.2.12.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.06
Armoury Crate service 4.1.5
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.16
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.50
ASUS AURA Odd Component 1.0.8
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.4.7.1
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.41
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.35
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.34
ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.1.1
AacAudioHal 1.3.20.0
AacDispaly 1.1.29
AacVGA 0.0.2.0
CosairDram 1.0.12
KingstonDram 1.0.15
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.30
ENE RGB HAL 1.00.10
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.00.01
GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
Patriot Viper RGB 1.00.06
7 REPLIES 7

crabby2004
Level 7
What does that exclamation mark say? I've never seen one of those before:

crabby2004 wrote:
What does that exclamation mark say? I've never seen one of those before:

It says "This device cannot sync lighting effects with other devices" ..

I have only static white light on my keyboard.. 😞

Camoka
Level 7
This is my 6th asus laptop over the years and spent 2800 Euros for this particular G15 with 3080 rtx which I bought it directly from Asus Germany. I had huge problems with the keyboard and speakers with my previous Asus ROG laptop and was hoping that this time they solved this type of annoying problems and released a more problem free laptop for that price..Obviously it is still an issue..After spending so much money still facing this problems where other brand names long solved,asus losing its devout customers.Its just disappointing.. 😞

That does suck. Sorry, I don't have this equipment so I don't think I can provide any more troubleshooting that you've already done. What have Asus support said about it?

crabby2004 wrote:
That does suck. Sorry, I don't have this equipment so I don't think I can provide any more troubleshooting that you've already done. What have Asus support said about it?

This is their answer

the reason is that the GA503 is currently not supported by Aura Creator, please check following FAQ:

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1042484

I have an ROG STRIX Prebuilt desktop which came with ROG STRIX FLARE Keyboard and ROG GLADIUS II mouse, Aura creator says the same error "No devices available" but Aura sync works.

Also individual key lighting customization is not working which i think is a bummer for such a product as older models can do that.

Basically they are forcing us to use only stardard presets in terms of customizing the key colours, very frustrating.

FYI... I tried installing all different Aura sync or Aura creaters out there and most of them dont work - just tried my luck:D

Same problem with G17 Strix Scar G733QR. 2021 laptop with 5900hx and 3070 gpu. Like others I have uninstalled and reinstalled Armoury Crate several times. Also updated the bios. Been on Asus chat support about 3 times for this issue which remains unsolved. Hopefully Asus will fix this with a software update.