Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

The VPN is probably working just fine on my end.

The *one* server that I was hoping to access when I connect to the VPN is not available. That server is using a VPN client to connect elsewhere, but it is accessible from the LAN even when connected. I guess that VPN client does not consider my VPN subnet to be "local". When I disconnect that client from its VPN, I can access it from my own VPN connection.

I had tried VPNFusion before, and I am not sure now if it was my old VPN config (using 10.8.0.0) that may have been messing it up... when I setup the VPN Fusion my entire wifi became inaccessible.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array HK-47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaBri View Post
    Thanks - I have changed my VPN IP setting to 10.100 also.

I had created a VPN user in the main menu are (VPN > OpenVPN).

When you go to advanced settings, and have client specific options... I assume this is a different user now? I would have to use a different user name, or delete the other one and add it here?
    Make both usernames match Client1 or just add client1 to the specific option and use your admin login and password when you login to the vpn. I believe you just need to add the client1 to get the routing going.
    -Desktop-
    Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero / AMD 5800x / 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RBG (CMT32GX4M4C3600C18) @ 3800 /2x Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe 4.0 (Raid 0)/ 1x Samsung 860 Evo SSD / Corsair AX1200 PSU / ASUS Strix Helios Case / Corsair HydroX Custom Loop D5, CX7, XG7 420+280 Rad/ Asus Strix 3090 / Asus PG35VQ Ultrawide Monitor / Corsair Commander PRO 3x ql120, 4x ql140 fans / Edifier 1850DB Speakers + T5 Sub /
    Asus Theta 7.1 Headset

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2