Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Realtek 8822CE] Modded Wireless Drivers with Enabled Options

Da-BOSS
Level 10
Just to be clear for everyone use it at your own risk

Let me say it again... use it at your own risk

The drivers that I will be providing it to you today are only made for Realtek 8822CE Wi-Fi module chip that is present to almost all OEM/Vendor laptops [Mostly on AMD based laptops]. Unfortunately stock drivers locks down any advanced features available to the user and doesn't allow you to have full control to your Wi-Fi chip capabilities.

Now it supports all Realtek 8822CE models.. rather from Acer, Asus, Lenovo, MSI, HP and others... as long as they are 8822CE model.. it is completely fine.

Today I present you my so called "Unlocked" or "Unhidden" drivers by editing .inf files to be able to makes those options visible to the user.

Alright here we start... I have the confidence to share my modded driver for Realtek 8822CE which enables advanced options and might provide extra networking performance as well.

Let me show you the options that the stock drivers provides...

And now my modded drivers which provides unlocked or unhidden options

The changes that is made are renaming the Wi-Fi display name (to distinguish between official drivers and modded ones) and added/edited lines on .inf file drivers to unlock Realtek Advanced features*.

Installation:-

• - Uninstall your current Realtek driver with checkbox selected
  • - Then simply open Setup.bat file
  • - Reboot or Restart your computer
  • - Done! 🙂

Download link [MediaFire]:-
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/mval5mukfuwg8/RTK_Killer_Wi-Fi_5_8822CE_Xtreme_Drivers
12 REPLIES 12

Da-BOSS
Level 10
Bump... I have updated download link to a folder for proper management of future updates whenever new Realtek Wi-Fi drivers gets released 🙂

Da-BOSS
Level 10
I have updated the drivers with additional features unlocked/unhidden with new version that was around + I also added more support to different Wi-Fi chips. Those are the hardware ID's that is supported on the new driver.

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B822&SUBSYS_29501A3B
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B822&SUBSYS_29521A3B
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B822&SUBSYS_080811AD

Da-BOSS
Level 10
Bump...

New driver release have been updated including full feature releases on the same download link.... enjoy 🙂

Da-BOSS
Level 10
Bump...

New driver release have been updated including full feature releases on the same download link.... enjoy*:)

Da-BOSS
Level 10
Bump...

New driver release have been updated including full feature releases on the same download link.... enjoy 🙂

Da-BOSS
Level 10
Bump...

Da-BOSS
Level 10
Bump.....

New driver release have been updated including full feature releases on the same download link + It is Signed! All thanks to @AAF Optimus

Enjoy 🙂

Bump...

New driver release have been updated including full feature releases on the same download link + It is Signed! All thanks to AAF Optimus

Installation:-
- Uninstall your current Realtek driver with checkbox selected
- Then simply open Setup.bat file
- Reboot or Restart Your PC/Laptop
- Done!

Now it supports all Realtek 8822CE models.. rather from Acer, Asus, Lenovo, MSI, HP and others... as long as they are 8822CE model.. it is completely fine.

enjoy 🙂

Da-BOSS
Level 10
Bump...
New driver release have been updated including full feature releases on the same download link + It is Signed! All thanks to AAF Optimus