cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! Rog chakram mouse RF receiver

Podupuis
Level 8
So here is my situation, I bought a used Like new asus chakram mouse from amazon (warehouse deals) and the RF receiver is missing so I can't use it in 2.4ghz mode. Any idea if I can buy it somewhere or get a replacement?
4 REPLIES 4

xeromist
Just doing a sanity check: You did remove the shell to make sure the receiver wasn't tucked in its holder? If its not there then I would just return it for a refund. I'm not sure if you can find it separately (maybe Ebay?) but I'm guessing it won't be easy to find and might be costly. For whatever reason people always lose the receivers for wireless devices but rarely do I see a receiver without the device.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
Just doing a sanity check: You did remove the shell to make sure the receiver wasn't tucked in its holder? If its not there then I would just return it for a refund. I'm not sure if you can find it separately (maybe Ebay?) but I'm guessing it won't be easy to find and might be costly. For whatever reason people always lose the receivers for wireless devices but rarely do I see a receiver without the device.

Nothing under the shell. It missing. I hope asus support can help me out.

Podupuis wrote:
Nothing under the shell. It missing. I hope asus support can help me out.

Yeah, I guess it couldn't hurt to give them a call. Make sure to post an update here with what they tell you so other people with the same question can find it.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
Yeah, I guess it couldn't hurt to give them a call. Make sure to post an update here with what they tell you so other people with the same question can find it.

Apparently, they can only help if the dongle is broken or faulty. This is kinda sad.