cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT ROG Keyboard Firmware Update tool v.2.2.4 FOR ASUS GX701GXR NEEDED

fcsoares43
Level 9
Hi there i need urgent of this firmware could someone with same hardware tell me where can i download or get me that file is Urgent my keyboard is sufering more than 1 month because of this Upadate firmware. Thanks

45 REPLIES 45

ram7909
Level 7
Is some keys are highlighted automatically? with the new update?

ram7909 wrote:
Is some keys are highlighted automatically? with the new update?

Yes that is right they work as intendeed but if you turn brightness to 0% they stay allways on red 7 keys of the keyboard

fcsoares43 wrote:
Yes that is right they work as intendeed but if you turn brightness to 0% they stay allways on red 7 keys of the keyboard

I have a Scar 15 Notebook. I also have this same issue and 7 random keys are automatically highlighted. This issue came when I updated all the drivers to the latest version.

ram7909 wrote:
I have a Scar 15 Notebook. I also have this same issue and 7 random keys are automatically highlighted. This issue came when I updated all the drivers to the latest version.

Exactly the some problem i got, could you take a picture of your keyboard ....

fcsoares43 wrote:
Exactly the some problem i got, could you take a picture of your keyboard ....

In your case it's Red, For me it's Green. I don't know why it's happening. Also I haven't found anything similar to this in the Internet. I have contacted Asus support , But they told to book for a repair.

ram7909 wrote:
In your case it's Red, For me it's Green. I don't know why it's happening. Also I haven't found anything similar to this in the Internet. I have contacted Asus support , But they told to book for a repair.

For me was when do this firmware Update Keyboard tool V2.2.4 , and thsi appears my keyboard is new i never use him I got a Asus Flare that i work with, are in your case the same keys marked ???

You can expose your case were too they will help you i don´t believe is hardware issue to me is the firmware of keyboard of our laptops

fcsoares43 wrote:
For me was when do this firmware Update Keyboard tool V2.2.4 , and thsi appears my keyboard is new i never use him I got a Asus Flare that i work with, are in your case the same keys marked ???

You can expose your case were too they will help you i don´t believe is hardware issue to me is the firmware of keyboard of our laptops

As you can see.. This is how my keyboard looks. I'm damn sure it is an software issue. If its not resolved in an upcoming updates , I will book for an onsite repair.

ram7909 wrote:
As you can see.. This is how my keyboard looks. I'm damn sure it is an software issue. If its not resolved in an upcoming updates , I will book for an onsite repair.

Yes i see that´s exactly what happens to mine, are many cases reported in many sites and foruns reporting issues at same time in various models in Asus Laptops Gaming with RGB colours, same problems keyboard allways on in some keys...

fcsoares43 wrote:
Yes i see that´s exactly what happens to mine, are many cases reported in many sites and foruns reporting issues at same time in various models in Asus Laptops Gaming with RGB colours, same problems keyboard allways on in some keys...

Today i received a update for Armoury Crate.. Still the problem persists after installing that. I'm gonna wait till the windows 11 rolls out and see if this problem goes away with that..