Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array fcsoares43's Avatar

URGENT ROG Keyboard Firmware Update tool v.2.2.4 FOR ASUS GX701GXR NEEDED

Hi there i need urgent of this firmware could someone with same hardware tell me where can i download or get me that file is Urgent my keyboard is sufering more than 1 month because of this Upadate firmware. Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gx701.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	5.6 KB 
ID:	89219
    Last edited by fcsoares43; 07-02-2021 at 10:50 AM.

New ROGer Array

Is some keys are highlighted automatically? with the new update?

Quote Originally Posted by ram7909 View Post
    Is some keys are highlighted automatically? with the new update?
    Yes that is right they work as intendeed but if you turn brightness to 0% they stay allways on red 7 keys of the keyboard

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by fcsoares43 View Post
    Yes that is right they work as intendeed but if you turn brightness to 0% they stay allways on red 7 keys of the keyboard
    I have a Scar 15 Notebook. I also have this same issue and 7 random keys are automatically highlighted. This issue came when I updated all the drivers to the latest version.

I have a Scar 15 Notebook. I also have this same issue and 7 random keys are automatically highlighted. This issue came when I updated all the drivers to the latest version.
    Exactly the some problem i got, could you take a picture of your keyboard ....

Views:	102 
ID:	89271

New ROGer Array

Exactly the some problem i got, could you take a picture of your keyboard ....

Views:	102 
ID:	89271
    In your case it's Red, For me it's Green. I don't know why it's happening. Also I haven't found anything similar to this in the Internet. I have contacted Asus support , But they told to book for a repair.
    Last edited by ram7909; 07-08-2021 at 03:53 AM.

In your case it's Red, For me it's Green. I don't know why it's happening. Also I haven't found anything similar to this in the Internet. I have contacted Asus support , But they told to book for a repair.
    For me was when do this firmware Update Keyboard tool V2.2.4 , and thsi appears my keyboard is new i never use him I got a Asus Flare that i work with, are in your case the same keys marked ???

You can expose your case were too they will help you i don´t believe is hardware issue to me is the firmware of keyboard of our laptops

New ROGer Array

For me was when do this firmware Update Keyboard tool V2.2.4 , and thsi appears my keyboard is new i never use him I got a Asus Flare that i work with, are in your case the same keys marked ???

You can expose your case were too they will help you i don´t believe is hardware issue to me is the firmware of keyboard of our laptops

As you can see.. This is how my keyboard looks. I'm damn sure it is an software issue. If its not resolved in an upcoming updates , I will book for an onsite repair.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos WhatsApp Image 2021-07-07 at 4.00.53 PM.jpg  

As you can see.. This is how my keyboard looks. I'm damn sure it is an software issue. If its not resolved in an upcoming updates , I will book for an onsite repair.
    Yes i see that´s exactly what happens to mine, are many cases reported in many sites and foruns reporting issues at same time in various models in Asus Laptops Gaming with RGB colours, same problems keyboard allways on in some keys...

New ROGer Array

Yes i see that´s exactly what happens to mine, are many cases reported in many sites and foruns reporting issues at same time in various models in Asus Laptops Gaming with RGB colours, same problems keyboard allways on in some keys...
    Today i received a update for Armoury Crate.. Still the problem persists after installing that. I'm gonna wait till the windows 11 rolls out and see if this problem goes away with that..

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast