Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
  1. #1
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array fcsoares43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    142

    URGENT ROG Keyboard Firmware Update tool v.2.2.4 FOR ASUS GX701GXR NEEDED

    Hi there i need urgent of this firmware could someone with same hardware tell me where can i download or get me that file is Urgent my keyboard is sufering more than 1 month because of this Upadate firmware. Thanks

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gx701.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	5.6 KB 
ID:	89219
    Last edited by fcsoares43; 07-02-2021 at 10:50 AM.

  2. #2
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Is some keys are highlighted automatically? with the new update?

  3. #3
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array fcsoares43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    142

    Quote Originally Posted by ram7909 View Post
    Is some keys are highlighted automatically? with the new update?
    Yes that is right they work as intendeed but if you turn brightness to 0% they stay allways on red 7 keys of the keyboard

  4. #4
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by fcsoares43 View Post
    Yes that is right they work as intendeed but if you turn brightness to 0% they stay allways on red 7 keys of the keyboard
    I have a Scar 15 Notebook. I also have this same issue and 7 random keys are automatically highlighted. This issue came when I updated all the drivers to the latest version.

  5. #5
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array fcsoares43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    142

    Quote Originally Posted by ram7909 View Post
    I have a Scar 15 Notebook. I also have this same issue and 7 random keys are automatically highlighted. This issue came when I updated all the drivers to the latest version.
    Exactly the some problem i got, could you take a picture of your keyboard ....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gx701.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	5.6 KB 
ID:	89271

  6. #6
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by fcsoares43 View Post
    Exactly the some problem i got, could you take a picture of your keyboard ....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gx701.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	5.6 KB 
ID:	89271
    In your case it's Red, For me it's Green. I don't know why it's happening. Also I haven't found anything similar to this in the Internet. I have contacted Asus support , But they told to book for a repair.
    Last edited by ram7909; 07-08-2021 at 03:53 AM.

  7. #7
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array fcsoares43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    142

    Quote Originally Posted by ram7909 View Post
    In your case it's Red, For me it's Green. I don't know why it's happening. Also I haven't found anything similar to this in the Internet. I have contacted Asus support , But they told to book for a repair.
    For me was when do this firmware Update Keyboard tool V2.2.4 , and thsi appears my keyboard is new i never use him I got a Asus Flare that i work with, are in your case the same keys marked ???

    You can expose your case were too they will help you i don´t believe is hardware issue to me is the firmware of keyboard of our laptops

  8. #8
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by fcsoares43 View Post
    For me was when do this firmware Update Keyboard tool V2.2.4 , and thsi appears my keyboard is new i never use him I got a Asus Flare that i work with, are in your case the same keys marked ???

    You can expose your case were too they will help you i don´t believe is hardware issue to me is the firmware of keyboard of our laptops

    As you can see.. This is how my keyboard looks. I'm damn sure it is an software issue. If its not resolved in an upcoming updates , I will book for an onsite repair.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos WhatsApp Image 2021-07-07 at 4.00.53 PM.jpg  


  9. #9
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array fcsoares43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    142

    Quote Originally Posted by ram7909 View Post
    As you can see.. This is how my keyboard looks. I'm damn sure it is an software issue. If its not resolved in an upcoming updates , I will book for an onsite repair.
    Yes i see that´s exactly what happens to mine, are many cases reported in many sites and foruns reporting issues at same time in various models in Asus Laptops Gaming with RGB colours, same problems keyboard allways on in some keys...

  10. #10
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by fcsoares43 View Post
    Yes i see that´s exactly what happens to mine, are many cases reported in many sites and foruns reporting issues at same time in various models in Asus Laptops Gaming with RGB colours, same problems keyboard allways on in some keys...
    Today i received a update for Armoury Crate.. Still the problem persists after installing that. I'm gonna wait till the windows 11 rolls out and see if this problem goes away with that..

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •