Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44
  1. #11
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array fcsoares43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    142

    They will make a new firmware keyboard tool upgrade or a hotfix, to solve the issue. The information is thatr they are work on it.
    Last edited by fcsoares43; 07-09-2021 at 10:36 AM.

  2. #12
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by fcsoares43 View Post
    They will make a new firmware keyboard tool upgrade or a hotfix, to solve the issue. The information is thatr they are work on it.
    Let's see what future update brings.

  3. #13
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array fcsoares43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    142

    Quote Originally Posted by ram7909 View Post
    Let's see what future update brings.
    Will Hope that will came good news...

  4. #14
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by fcsoares43 View Post
    Will Hope that will came good news...

    Yeah.. We'll see

  5. #15
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array fcsoares43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    142

    Quote Originally Posted by ram7909 View Post
    Yeah.. We'll see
    They are a good team they will get a solution i believe in them ...

  6. #16
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array fcsoares43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    142

    This Software issue as been reported were in this forum ....from other user as well...and many others
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...irmware-updatehttps://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussi...l-v-2-2-4-fail
    Last edited by fcsoares43; 07-15-2021 at 08:53 AM.

  7. #17
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by fcsoares43 View Post
    This Software issue as been reported were in this forum ....from other user as well...and many others
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...irmware-updatehttps://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussi...l-v-2-2-4-fail
    These problems aren't related to ours. These guys got keyboard failure. But we got Some keys which are automatically highlighted in RGB

  8. #18
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array fcsoares43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    142

    Quote Originally Posted by ram7909 View Post
    These problems aren't related to ours. These guys got keyboard failure. But we got Some keys which are automatically highlighted in RGB
    Hi There Yes i see but after the same program installation the issues appear like our case only in different way, so the software do different bugs.

  9. #19
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by fcsoares43 View Post
    Hi There Yes i see but after the same program installation the issues appear like our case only in different way, so the software do different bugs.
    I think repair is only the best solution. Because if they reinstall the Keyboard firmware ,This Problem Might be solved.

  10. #20
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array fcsoares43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    142

    Quote Originally Posted by ram7909 View Post
    I think repair is only the best solution. Because if they reinstall the Keyboard firmware ,This Problem Might be solved.
    We can reinstall the firmware of our keyboards without their going to repair...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •