CPU CoolerSupr EVO X99 + 360 Rad + 1000ml Res + Swiftech MCP655
    CaseHAF X
    Power SupplyHX1000i
    Keyboard Logitech G910
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad Logitech G440
    OS Windows 10 pro 64bit
    Accessory #1 AMBI lighting

hi i think i have the same thing going on. OCkey says my temps are 26c but ai suite says 17c and core temp says 22c? what one is the right temp?

Any Reputation is welcome. thanks

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

First of all do not have two applications installed and running on your system at the same time. Doing so causes issues with all the sensor readings and will probably result in no correct temps.

But specifically the OC Key and the AI suite are reporting different sensors.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by HiVizMan View Post
    First of all do not have two applications installed and running on your system at the same time
    man, I don't know about your OS but mine does more sophisticated multitasking than INT 27H TSR :-)

but seriously if values can't be read by more than one app it is design flaw.

Doing so causes issues with all the sensor readings and will probably result in no correct temps.
    But specifically the OC Key and the AI suite are reporting different sensors.
    I have only AI suite and I hope you dont mean that I can't use AI Suite and OC at the same time ;-)

No problem using the two at the same time, due to the fact they are reading different sensors.

And as to multi tasking - LOL my OS is a women so it multi tasks just fine.

Many folks do have coretemp, AIsuite real temp HWmonitor all installed at the same time. A couple of posts earlier there was mention of Coretemp so I thought it would be a good time to remind people about one sensor application at a time.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Member Array

I connected mine and it's currently showing a CPU frequency of 3209.6MHz :S (showed 3.8GHz before restart) Thought my turbo clock was supposed to be 3.8... Well, that's not my problem though...

I can't control mine, I connected my keyboard to the white port and then decided to restart when it still wouldn't work but no good. I have a Logitech G510 keyboard, usb.

Any idea why it won't work?
    I'll try to find myself an old keyboard but I'd really like it to work with this one...

Um thing there has been a couple of folks with problems using that keyboard, been a while since i saw a post about it.

I like to run two keyboards with my Key - one for the OS and one for the key maybe try that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2