cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARGB Fans not working when using Advanced lighting effects but works when using Basic

Tomsushi
Level 7
Hi everyone, I am having an issue with armoury crate and aura creator. I recently installed 4 Cooler Master ARGB fans and everytime I try to use an "advanced lighting effect" that I created in aura creator, everything will light up(moba, ram, led strips) except for the 4 fans. When I switch to a preset "basic lighting effect" the fans will light up along with everything else. All drivers are up to date and interesting enough when I previously only had 1 Cooler Master ARGB fan installed Aura Creator was able to detect it as an LED Strip and all my custom lighting profiles worked.

Best Regards.
Tom
1 REPLY 1

Cheeseburger
Level 8
Be sure to get the right led count on the Devices menu in Armoury Crate is correct, the easiest way to do is set a static color in aura, then go to evices (Third Menu Item on Armoury Crate) and start with a number like 10, accept it and see if all lights on the led strip or fan are ON, increase the number until you can see all the leds on the accesories are ON. Then check on aura if everything is working as you want.
Remember that each argb connector is independent on led count

I get a screenshot of the Armoury Crate Devices Menu (In Spanish but it is almost the same)