cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Strix Z590-I Gaming wifi motherboard issue

eguillou76
Level 7
Hello,

I just bought a Rog Strix Z590-I Gaming wifi motherboard and I have a problem with a NZXT Kraken X53 watercooling solution.
The pump and the fans are working correctly and the temperature of the processor looks fine but the problem is that when I'm connecting the pump to the usb2.0 header on the motherboard, the screen of the pump would not light up. If I plug the screen to an external USB port, the screen is working.
Is there anybody is awared of this issue?

Thanks for your answers.
Erwan
2 REPLIES 2

BigJohnny
Level 13
Sounds like either that port is at its power limit or faulty, Is it enabled in BIOS?
Try something else in that port.

BigJohnny wrote:
Sounds like either that port is at its power limit or faulty, Is it enabled in BIOS?
Try something else in that port.

I only have the pump plugged to this header so it would be weird that there is not enough power for just the pump. the port is enabled in the bios and I tried a ps4 controller on it that would not light up either. I thought the header was faulty so I contacted amazon to replace my motherboard and it's still not working with the new one. It would be odd that the usb2 header is faulty on two different motherboards :confused: