cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help finding drivers for Maximus XIII Hero

X_Man
Level 7
Hey gang - need your help locating Maximus XIII Hero drivers.

Finishing up my build with my old friend the Hero series (I have had the VI, VII and IX prior and loved them all). I normally wait a year after release specifically for this reason, but I am 3 years behind and my 7700K/1080 Ti is starting to show it's age :rolleyes:

The chipset drivers on the support site does not have all the necessary drivers for my build Asus Support Site 89390

Can anyone point me to the where I can find the drivers I am missing below please? Thanks in advance

Also, as a side note: I had networking driver issues and all around stability issues with my 1st Win 10 install from my old CD iso. The fix was to create a fresh bootable USB using the Windows 10 media creation tool.
5 REPLIES 5

Snuggles
Level 7
This is the intel management interface driver. I would not install it.
Just click "Show all" below and you will find the chipset driver

I just swapped my good old 7700k for a 11700K + Hero XIII too. It is running for a few days now. Very happy with it.

Snuggles wrote:
This is the intel management interface driver. I would not install it.
Just click "Show all" below and you will find the chipset driver

I just swapped my good old 7700k for a 11700K + Hero XIII too. It is running for a few days now. Very happy with it.

Thank you! That did the trick - just needed to look a tad bit harder LOL

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

You need these firmware/drivers for your ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Hero motherboard :

[FIRMWARE] Intel ME (Z590)

[DRIVERS] Intel Chipset/MEI/SATA (1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx)

- Intel Chipset Drivers

- Intel MEI Drivers (Drivers Only)

- Intel SATA AHCI-RAID Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 4xx/5xx

[DRIVERS] Intel Ethernet/WiFi/Bluetooth

- Intel Ethernet Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - I22x-V (2.5GbE)

- Intel WiFi Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 9xxx/AX2xx

- Intel Bluetooth Drivers (Drivers Only)

[DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel Z590 & AMD TRX40)

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound Intel motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS Intel MB) from the first post of the thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Saltgrass
Level 13
If you decide to update your Wi-Fi drivers, it will probably only install the 22.60.0.5 version.. The 22.70.0.5 version appears to make Wi-Fi 6e usable and Microsoft is saving that for Windows 11..
Maximus Z790 Hero,
Intel i9-13900k
Intel BE200

@Saltgrass - Good to know