cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any plans for a revamp for AI Suite 4?

ageekhere
Level 7
Hi all, after seeing that GPU TWEAK III is getting a whole new revamp are there any plans for a AI Suite 4?
2 REPLIES 2

BigJohnny
Level 13
Its already been revamped several times over, bottom line is its blotware that just doesn't work correctly. Better off making the changes in the BIOS.
GPU tweak has never worked correctly either. Thats why I use afterbunrer or precision X.
ASUS makes some great hardware but they need to let those guys in the basement doing all the software and firmware updates out for some sunshine and get them a new espresso machine. I still try new GPU Tweak versions and the only changes Ive noted have been UI. The operation is still the same. It never launches back to where you set it and half the time any saved profiles disappear. Been doing the same thing since its inception. AI Suite can, Has and will bork your BIOS ROM. Benn there and done that too. Thought on launch it was slicker than snot on a door knob until it borked both BIOS ROM chips on the same board at the same time which I would think was possible as you have one up and the other needed to be toggled to but it did. Bricked the crap out of a high end board. Only saving grace was the ROM chips were still socketed at that point so I found new ROMs on fleabay. Otherwise Id have an overly expensive item for my all of shame. Nothing works as it should. Just browse the forums. Most of the posts are issues with GPU tweak, AI suite or Aura/Armory crate.

ageekhere
Level 7
We will get an update for windows 11?