New ROGer Array

ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING MB Network Error

Hi,

I have a ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING MB. Since last Wednesday my WiFi upload speed has dropped from 16Mb/s to sub 2Mb/s so I now cannot live stream. To cut a long story short, everything else checks out OK. The Router, internet speeds are OK, but as soon as I connect an ethernet cable to my ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING PC the upload speed drops from 16Mb/s to sub 2Mb/s on all devices. I can plug a laptop into the same ethernet cable and the upload speed is around 16Mb/s on all devices.

I think that there maybe a network hardware fault on the MB, I have tried to update the drive with no joy.

Please could someone advise me as the ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING MB is only about 2 months old.

Steve
    Last edited by Paffman; 11-13-2021 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

New ROGer Array

Please disregard my post. It seems after a day of trying different things the fault was traced back to the ROG STRIX B550-F motherboard on the network adapter. For some reason either the power outage or the spike it did something to the network adapter. All I had to do was go into windows settings and reset the network adapter and fingers crossed all seems OK now with all upload speeds back to normal on all devices including this one.