cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HyperX Predator RGB RAM sync issues

adarshck
Level 8
The HyperX Predator RGB ram (Serial No. HX440C19PB4A/8 , Part no. KHX4000C19D4/8GX) is working in 'Cycle mode' even though the AURA effect is set to 'Rainbow mode'. I had downloaded the AURA Creator and I cannot customise the direction of flow of RGB (like RGB lightning directed downwards/upwards) with this RAM. Will there be a fix soon for this? Thanks in advance!
2 REPLIES 2

adarshck
Level 8
And this RAM, the newer 4th revision of Predator RGB launched on 2020 July is maxed out bright in AURA sync! Would be cool if the light intensity got matched with the ROG boards. Hope someone is seeing this thread, hope ROG developers would fix it!

Artech-Orb
Level 8
adarshck wrote:
The HyperX Predator RGB ram (Serial No. HX440C19PB4A/8 , Part no. KHX4000C19D4/8GX) is working in 'Cycle mode' even though the AURA effect is set to 'Rainbow mode'. I had downloaded the AURA Creator and I cannot customise the direction of flow of RGB (like RGB lightning directed downwards/upwards) with this RAM. Will there be a fix soon for this? Thanks in advance!

I will second you're post that this is an issue, I have the Kingston Hyper X Predator KHX3200C16D4/16GX installed on my system and this is the same result. There is absolutely no control on the lighting for me, it's just in 'cycle mode'! I never thought much about it until I read you're post, the RGB settings are not something I pay much attention to. What I have noticed though in the 'Armory Crates' Diagnostics results is that it has installed a 'Kingston DRAM' module which is no surprise, but it has also installed a 'Patriot Viper DRAM RGB' module along with it, maybe this is the problem? I have no Idea, I'm just guessing?