cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Armoury knackered all my control of RGB

Adrian1983
Level 11
Thanks Asus! WTF is wrong with your software devs?! Everything was working fine in Armoury crate and now after the latest July update no devices detected YET AGAIN!

Can't you make a simple piece of software that just pissing works!

I've uninstalled everything, Cleaned registry, Used the uninstall tool, Tried suggested info on here of powering the PSU off and on and nothing will get Armoury crate to detect again.
2 REPLIES 2

FlameWolf
Level 7
I'm having this same problem. When I first got my Strix 3080 last November I was having these issues, then they updated Armoury Crate and everything was working fine, even the "Starry Night" RGB profile was working as intended.

Now after the last update, the RGB issues are back again and sometimes my RGB on the GPU won't even display when the PC first boots. I have to manually enter the software, un-sync the GPU and sync it again to get it back on even though it's still not working correctly. Even the Rainbow effect is just color cycle again.

Jesseinsf
Level 10
Adrian1983 wrote:
Thanks Asus! WTF is wrong with your software devs?! Everything was working fine in Armoury crate and now after the latest July update no devices detected YET AGAIN!

Can't you make a simple piece of software that just pissing works!

I've uninstalled everything, Cleaned registry, Used the uninstall tool, Tried suggested info on here of powering the PSU off and on and nothing will get Armoury crate to detect again.

Are you sure you mean Knackered, or would you say it Hindered the use of your RGB? I doubt it damaged it.