cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with a Key command (Tuf A15 RGB light intensity command dosn't work)

Jostttttt
Level 7
Hi, suddenly the rgb intensity command on the keyboard stopped wokrking (fn + up/down) i downloaded ''asus keyboard hotkeys'' and still dosn't work, i got the latest drivers on windows and nvidia graphic card and nothinng. Help plis ! i don't want to reset the all system !

Model : Asus Tuf A15 (3060v with r7 5800h)
3 REPLIES 3

Blake1
Level 10
Hi Jost,
Can you help to check if there was any BIOS update by Windows update? And when was it and which version was it?
Also, please check in My ASUS to see if the SN has been changed to something like 12345...
If so, please message me the correct SN, you can check the SN sticker at the bottom of your laptop.
We have been working on this matter recently.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you.

Blake@ROG wrote:
Hi Jost,
Can you help to check if there was any BIOS update by Windows update? And when was it and which version was it?
Also, please check in My ASUS to see if the SN has been changed to something like 12345...
If so, please message me the correct SN, you can check the SN sticker at the bottom of your laptop.
We have been working on this matter recently.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you.

Hi there!
I checked the update history of windows update, but I can't tell which one is from BIOS, because I couldn't find the name "BIOS" in the history.
In My ASUS I have the SN 12345 and on the bottom of the laptop says SN: M4*********
I'll message you the correct SN

thank you

Blake1
Level 10
Hi Jost,
Thank you for the PM.