Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Thumbs up

I've just got an email from my retailer telling me that they can't find any issue with the board, and asking me to pick it up.
    I'm really lost here and don't know what to do.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Just got information that I'm actually getting a new motherboard - I'll keep you updated when I have tested it ...

ROG Member Array

After checking the amazing configuration of your system, I am also puzzled why your Asus Dark Hero is showing errors like startup issue. You need to carefully check whether all of the power cables are properly connected or not. Or Maybe it has something to do with a defective hardware component. You need to consult Asus repairing center.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Albert90 View Post
    After checking the amazing configuration of your system, I am also puzzled why your Asus Dark Hero is showing errors like startup issue. You need to carefully check whether all of the power cables are properly connected or not. Or Maybe it has something to do with a defective hardware component. You need to consult Asus repairing center.

What are you trying to say? Wrong thread? Or who are you replying to?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Albert90 View Post
    ?

After almost half a year, we have without a fraction of a doubt identified the Motherboard being at fault for this issue, no other components.
    This is either a hardware fault or poor bios or combination of both.

Either way, ASUS is at fault

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by stixix View Post
    Just got information that I'm actually getting a new motherboard - I'll keep you updated when I have tested it ...
    Got the "new" motherboard back - it turned out to be a used one - this is not acceptable. Have now requested a refund. Will go shopping for a new board from another vendor.

/stix

ROG Member Array

I now have all components out of the case without a working computer for weeks, and tomorrow it's going to be last day before holiday, I'm planning to buy another board, not sure if another dark hero might have a same issue? have anyone heard someone has same issue with Crosshair VIII Formula?

I really need a working computer and to be honest prefer Asus board than any other brand, but the situation is really tough.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyle View Post
    Hello guys,

No problem since I received my new board.
    But guess what ?

New start up issue with the new BIOS UPDATE....

The computer start, instantly switch off and restart by himself 2 second later...

To be honnest I think it's my last time I'll choose ASUS for motherboard.

Is there anyone with in the same case ? Eveything was fine with previous bios version
    After spending one whole day to find solution for this new booting issue. I am desperate.
    Gonna fresh install windows tomorow and take the oppotunity to set hard disk in GPT to try resizable bar from NVIDIA.

I hope this will fix the booting problem.

One year with this board and I've spend more time energy/money trying to solve issue than playing video game

What a terrible mistable from Asus :'(
    The new bios update litteraly crashed my set up. What a joke
    Last edited by Hardstyle; 12-22-2021 at 09:11 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

I think we should warn other people to avoid ASUS since this is an unacceptable issue.
    Tell your friends and anyone looking to build/buy a new PC to avoid ASUS.

Shocking that this issue has been going on for this long.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by JBROG87 View Post
    I think we should warn other people to avoid ASUS since this is an unacceptable issue.
    Tell your friends and anyone looking to build/buy a new PC to avoid ASUS.

Shocking that this issue has been going on for this long.
    I just got a refund for my "new" used board - can't decide if I'm going ASRock, Gigabyte og MSI.

Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast