Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyle View Post
    Hello guys,
    I've made a full clean install and no more booting issue. Here what I did :
    - clean CMOS
    - reinstall bios 3904 via usb
    - clean all hard disk from bios with asus secure erase (important step)
    - install windows by setting hard disk to GPT
    - set the bios to nvidia rezisable mode
    - install all the drivers
    - VBIOS the graphic card (it's was the first time i did it, maybe this is what fixed the problem)
    - Resizable bar is now on
    - I've tested the turn on/off 20 times this morning and it's seems ok.

Hope this will help ,
    ###########################################

Guys, don't do this. Don't waste more time! But read on...

Specially reinstalling and cleaning all disks - DON'T DO THIS! This is a massive time waste and 100% not related to the problem. But if you think it can be... just unplug all the disks. But again: Ignore this "solution" because it is NOT a solution.

Also testing it within a short time window isn't a test in this case.

Some of you have noticed that the problem appears not every day - depends on the mainboard and what ever.
    It's up to Asus to fix this.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Xairoo View Post

Guys, don't do this. Don't waste more time! But read on...

Specially reinstalling and cleaning all disks - DON'T DO THIS! This is a massive time waste and 100% not related to the problem. But if you think it can be... just unplug all the disks. But again: Ignore this "solution" because it is NOT a solution.

Also testing it within a short time window isn't a test in this case.

Some of you have noticed that the problem appears not every day - depends on the mainboard and what ever.
    It's up to Asus to fix this.
    This is to fix 3904 booting issue. I don"t think this will fix the power supply off/on problem...

A fresh install with a good computer is less than one hour. Maybe some of you may try

New ROGer Array

I dont remember if it was written about this earlier, but I noticed a pattern, if the start button on the motherboard lights up white after shutdown, then the computer will not turn on. If this button goes out after shutdown, then everything is in order.
    Sorry for the English, Google translate is used.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by HelHel View Post
    I dont remember if it was written about this earlier, but I noticed a pattern, if the start button on the motherboard lights up white after shutdown, then the computer will not turn on. If this button goes out after shutdown, then everything is in order.
    Totally agreed, I can confirm that mine does the same.

New ROGer Array

Weird but I haven't had the issue reoccur since ROG Armoury crate had a bunch of new driver updates and App update. Been about 3/4 days now.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by pokotaan View Post
    When I shut down pc after gameing or editing videos, this start up issue happens 100%.
    So I just checked below.

Case1:Start up pc -> Logon to windows -> Just shutdown ->[result] Start up issue is not happened.

Case2:Start up pc -> Run 3D mark ->After the 3D mark finished quick shut down ->[result] Start up issue is happened. 5/5

Case3:Start up pc -> Run 3D mark -> after the 3D mark finished 5min cool down time then shut down ->[result] Start up issue is not happened.

I guess
    just before shutdown -> mb BIOS hold a high temperature on some parts and just keep holing while pc is off. *
    then after the shutdown, when you try to boot pc, the bios check the held temp.
    PC fans are not running and the held temp is high.
    So it is not starting up?

Could someone confirm this with your pc?

My PC spec
    Ryzen7 5800X
    CORSAIR DDR4-3600MHz 16GBx4
    Asus Strix-LC-3080Ti-O12G-gaming

And I'm using Hwinfo64 pro, every sensors show under 80 degree temp when Im playing game and editing vid.
    So it most be ok.*
    This is a pretty helpful info, thanks for testing it. I'll take a look at similar behavior on my setup.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by HelHel View Post
    it was the same on my pc but after bios update to 3904 the POWER Led is now all the time on and its boot without problems.

New ROGer Array

Can more people test if Bios 3904 helps in resolving this issue or if it re-occurs?

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by JBROG87 View Post
    Can more people test if Bios 3904 helps in resolving this issue or if it re-occurs?
    I have 3904 and it didn't solve the problem

New ROGer Array

I have still have no issue since Armory Crate app update and compnent driver updates on different items. Going on 5 days now. Also 3904 didn't change anything when I flashed earlier in the month.

Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast