Page 18 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array

The replacement board was working since 28.10.2021 till now without any problems.

Today the same problem happened again!

After trying to wake my system from sleep the "Start" LED was turned on and the RGB LEDs were off when the problem appears.

What a mess. What a ****ty product (and/or support). Sorry for that words, but that's crazy and that's why:

My partner works on a X570 too, but an GigaByte Aorus Ultra (I had an Master before the Dark Hero) and she has the same RTX 3080 and identical setup. Just an 3950X instead of an 5900X. (Note: It's not related to the RTX 3080. I was able to reproduce this issue with my old RTX 2080 too.)

STARRAIN@ROG... you said:
    We are waiting for the distributor send back your old board.
    That's no problem. Take the phone, call them, write mails. Organize an express delivery so you guys will have the board within a few days.
    I told you the distributor and the RMA number. So it should be really easy to solve the delivery thing.

Also I offered you a direct replacement and offered you to give you proof details about my person (passport copy for example) to don't scam you.

Guys, waiting over 2 weeks for an RMA (based on a problem that many people have) to be returned too you takes too much time.

Asus, you should really hurry up.

Your customers want to see solutions. This thread is getting longer and longer. I am sure there are many more customer who just live with that problem. And many more that just return the board without RMA it - because it's more easy to return it and just getting a new one. Also this problem isn't new. Have found threads in other forums long long ago.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Xairoo View Post
    The replacement board was working since 28.10.2021 till now without any problems.

Today the same problem happened again!
    Considering that I am seeing some people have the same issue with a new/replacement board is making me think it might be a BIOS firmware issue rather than hardware related?
    The chances of 2 boards having the same issue is very unlikely, unless Asus suddenly forgot how to make proper motherboards.

My dark hero has the problem but otherwise works perfectly. I have enabled S4 + S5 in the bios which erradicates any start up problem. I can use Hibernate/Sleep without any issues, ever, as long as that setting is turned on.

I hope ASUS can finally understand the problem and address it !

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

guys try this under
    Advance\AMD CBS\CPU Common Options

Global C-state Control = disabled
    Power Supply Idle Control = Typical Current Idle

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by JBROG87 View Post
    Considering that I am seeing some people have the same issue with a new/replacement board is making me think it might be a BIOS firmware issue rather than hardware related?
    The chances of 2 boards having the same issue is very unlikely, unless Asus suddenly forgot how to make proper motherboards.

My dark hero has the problem but otherwise works perfectly. I have enabled S4 + S5 in the bios which erradicates any start up problem. I can use Hibernate/Sleep without any issues, ever, as long as that setting is turned on.

I hope ASUS can finally understand the problem and address it !

it is 100% a Bios issue this bios 3801 is buggy from start to the end. in voltage in all and we get over months no bios update its really an unbelievable cheek

a friend got this issue after updating to the new bios, with the org bios that was delivered it wasn't there over months.

Since 2021/08/12 no update lool

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by JeffLo View Post
    guys try this under
    Advance\AMD CBS\CPU Common Options

Global C-state Control = disabled
    Power Supply Idle Control = Typical Current Idle

i have all options testet that exist nothing fix it, only a bios update will help

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by NuadaXXX View Post
    it is 100% a Bios issue this bios 3801 is buggy from start to the end. in voltage in all and we get over months no bios update its really an unbelievable cheek

a friend got this issue after updating to the new bios, with the org bios that was delivered it wasn't there over months.

Since 2021/08/12 no update lool
    Not sure. I am still running 3601 (initial version when I got the new board). Haven't updated it.

Moderator Array

Hi Xairoo,
    I've asked our team to contact the distributor.
    Hope they will send it back as soon as possible.
    Thank you.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by STARRAIN@ROG View Post

Hi lexis-ermakov,
    If you shut down or put it to sleep mode and then turn it on or wake it up immediately, does the issue occur?
    May I know the temperature at the place you put the pc while the issue occurs?
    Thank you.
    Hi. Within 30 minutes, I turned off the computer 10 times and put it into sleep mode 10 times, it turned on normally. Temperature 18-24 degrees

Moderator Array

Hi lexis-ermakov,
    Thank you for your reply.
    According the former information you mentioned, it seems the issue only occurs after put it to sleep mode for more than 8 to 10 hr?
    If you put it to sleep mode once everyday, would the issue occur once a day or once a week?
    Thank you.
    Last edited by STARRAIN@ROG; 11-16-2021 at 05:30 AM.

ROG Member Array

I still can't believe this issue is going on with no resolution. And reading through the thread here Asus tech support is completely missing the point--asking "what temperature is the computer kept at." This is clearly a hardware or BIOS issue, but seems like its a hardware issue since users are reporting the same issues with older than 3801 bios versions. I'm running version 3601 (build date 5/26/2021) and this issue is happening to me after it worked great for a few weeks.

But my friend has the dark hero without any issues but his motherboard is 4 months older than mine.

Hey ASUS, how about you read through this thread again and see all the people complaining of the IDENTICAL issue and figure out what the issue is. Because guess what.....the common denominator here is ASUS and this board--not any of the other idiotic & random stuff you keep asking us to provide.

I'm on the second Dark Hero board after this issue started and still no fixes. Frankly I'm about to return the board and switch to EVGA now that they are in the x570 game. I know for a fact we'll get better customer service from them.....

Page 18 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast