Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 551
  1. #421
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Reputation
    77
    Posts
    168

    This is the first thing than popped into my mind. If you are starting up after the VRM's have cooled down to ambient, then they are ambient when you try to start up.

  2. #422
    Moderator Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Reputation
    51
    Posts
    1,248

    Quote Originally Posted by NuadaXXX View Post
    Bios 3904 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmErez863eI

    it swap back automaticly in the older bios not.

    and please say that guys also they need to look at soc voltage if i set 1.1 it is 0.8-09 i need to set it to 1.1250v then it is 1.1. that is also not normal.
    Hi NuadaXXX,
    Please adjust the setting below to disable fTPM.
    Advanced\Trusted Computing\Security Device Support >Disable
    Thank you.

  3. #423
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by JBROG87 View Post
    Interesting find! Could some other try this out ?
    Also could you provide more info ? Because when I had this happen, turning the PC on after hours means it is completely cooled down, or do you mean the pch temp when shutting the pc down?
    Anyway, might be worth others check this in case there is a connection with temp
    I meant the temperature of the PCH before turning off PC.
    Without cooling, the temperature of the PCH was always 75-85 degrees Celsius, depending on the load. I did not like this temperature and I added cooling to the chip. Now the temperature does not exceed 50 degrees and the bonus is startup PC without problems.
    I measured the temperature using the HWiNFO64 program.

  4. #424
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Reputation
    77
    Posts
    168

    Quote Originally Posted by HelHel View Post
    I meant the temperature of the PCH before turning off PC.
    Without cooling, the temperature of the PCH was always 75-85 degrees Celsius, depending on the load. I did not like this temperature and I added cooling to the chip. Now the temperature does not exceed 50 degrees and the bonus is startup PC without problems.
    I measured the temperature using the HWiNFO64 program.
    OK that makes sense but more generally, I can't see how VRM operating temp would affect a later power up. Still worth a try. The worst thing that can happen is you end up with cooler VRM's.

  5. #425
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBittel View Post
    OK that makes sense but more generally, I can't see how VRM operating temp would affect a later power up. Still worth a try. The worst thing that can happen is you end up with cooler VRM's.
    Why VRM? I was talking about the x570 chip (PCH).

  6. #426
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    40

    Quote Originally Posted by STARRAIN@ROG View Post
    Hi NuadaXXX,
    Please adjust the setting below to disable fTPM.
    Advanced\Trusted Computing\Security Device Support >Disable
    Thank you.

    hi thx for ur answer, i have found some days befor that option.

    but pls say also the programmers, that the soc-Voltage is not accurate, because for that, there is no way to fix it.

  7. #427
    Moderator Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Reputation
    51
    Posts
    1,248

    Hi NuadaXXX,
    Do you check soc-Voltage in bios or though apps?
    May I have the following information?
    - the bios settings(.CMO files) and a video about oc voltage if you set 1.1 it is 0.8-09 and need to set it to 1.1250v then it is 1.1.
    - the brand and the model name of CPU, RAM, graphics card and PSU
    Please check the specific model name such as G.SKILL F4-4400C19D-16GTZSW
    - OS version and OS build
    Thank you.

  8. #428
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Reputation
    77
    Posts
    168

    Quote Originally Posted by HelHel View Post
    Why VRM? I was talking about the x570 chip (PCH).
    Oh you are right. My bad. I stand corrected. Chipset, not VRM's.

  9. #429
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    40

    Voltage

    Quote Originally Posted by STARRAIN@ROG View Post
    Hi NuadaXXX,
    Do you check soc-Voltage in bios or though apps?
    May I have the following information?
    - the bios settings(.CMO files) and a video about oc voltage if you set 1.1 it is 0.8-09 and need to set it to 1.1250v then it is 1.1.
    - the brand and the model name of CPU, RAM, graphics card and PSU
    Please check the specific model name such as G.SKILL F4-4400C19D-16GTZSW
    - OS version and OS build
    Thank you.
    ---------------------

    Hi, i think a Pic is enough, and the voltage is the same in bios and in HWinfo64.

    PIC1 = https://postimg.cc/vxntJgMQ
    PIC2 = https://postimg.cc/B8yHcTPm

    CMO = https://easyupload.io/635od2

    CPU = 5950x

    RAM = F4-3600C16-16GTZNC (i can set what i want also 800 mhz but the voltage is still not accurate.)
    and Ram has 1.376v but in bios is set 1.3850v Also not correct...

    GPU = ASUS 3090 STRIX OC

    PSU = be quiet! Straight Power 11 Platinum 1200W

    WIN 11 - BUILD 22000.438 (it is the same problem with win 10)

    it must be a problem from the board i have read more post about the same problem.

    Have a nice day
    Last edited by NuadaXXX; 01-30-2022 at 03:33 AM.

  10. #430
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Reputation
    8
    Posts
    38

    Has anyone made progress on discovering the root of the issue?
    How about the PCH temperature as reported here recently?
    According to HWInfo, my PCH does not go over 70c since I have good airflow over the PCH area in my case. This should be well within acceptable temperatures but still, any connection to startup issues and PCH temps ?

Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •