Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill View Post
    Scan in the UK have a 48hr replacement if they find a fault so I guess I just need to wait for it to fail completely and then get it replaced in a few days.

Kinda annoying but it is what it is......
    The thing that worries me, even if you get a new MB from the retailer, the exact same issue might occur again ? Happened to me in this particular case.
    We need some clarification on which Part/Check Number MB that aren't affected regarding the startup issue, in case the retailer decides to swap the MB for new one.
    Otherwise what's the point of swapping the MB if the issue is recurring.

New ROGer Array

Exact same issue but with a ROG Crosshair Hero VIII (Wi-Fi). Created a new thread for it since it's a different board https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...i)-post-issues

New ROGer Array

This problem after bios update from 2502 to 4006

My system was fine until update from 2502 to 4006 now i have the boot/restart problem. Is it possible to go back to 2502? Why is this just occurring after update BIOS? Why would people be getting swaps?
    Last edited by cerealpiller; 04-27-2022 at 03:49 PM.

New ROGer Array

Just an update from STARRAIN@ROG
    Hi Xairoo,
    I'm sorry due to the impact of covid-19 epidemic, the replacement work and shipping is postponed, and the discussion of the replacement plan is stopped temporarily. Although the estimated time would be the beginning of June, it is hard to estimate when it would recover so far. However, I will keep you updated if it is early or delayed. If you don't want to wait, please let me know.
    Thank you.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by BluRay View Post
    I still have to test the ErP S4 + S5 enabled in BIOS as it could solve the boot/startup problems from what I read. Will test and report back, unless someone already did
    ERP S4 + S5 definitely helps.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by BASI1990 View Post
    ERP S4 + S5 definitely helps.
    Not for me. Also, does everyone have issues with restarting as well? If I restart the PC it struggles to post.

New ROGer Array

New BIOS beta version available for ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero

Version 4201 Betaversion
    2022/04/29 20.77 MB
    ROG CROSSHAIR VIII DARK HERO BIOS 4201
    "1. Update AGESA version to ComboV2PI 1207.
    2. Improve system stability.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShokWaveD View Post
    Not for me. Also, does everyone have issues with restarting as well? If I restart the PC it struggles to post.
    Hi ShokWaveD,
    No restart issues observed on my ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by cerealpiller View Post
    My system was fine until update from 2502 to 4006 now i have the boot/restart problem. Is it possible to go back to 2502? Why is this just occurring after update BIOS? Why would people be getting swaps?
    This article I came across is very interesting https://www.pcgamer.com/update-your-...or-some-users/

It's more or less OC related for the majority, but it doesn't mean the issues we are facing could be related somehow!

ROG Junior Member Array

Same Issue

I've been having the same exact issue since last summer when I built my new machine.

- Dark Hero VIII
    - Ryzen 5900x
    - EVGA 3090 FTW3
    - G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 64GB F4-3600C14Q-64GTZR
    - Corsair HX Series HX1200 ATX

For what it's worth I also have a Cooler Master H500M, which includes a hub controller for RGB. A lot of these posts seem to be pretty similar in terms of hardware.......

Occasionally after shutdown it will just refuse to turn back on until I cycle the PSU. I've also had instances of this occurring even after simply putting the machine into sleep mode. I've also had a couple instances of the CPU mysteriously downclocking itself after leaving the computer alone long enough for it to go idle (after which I'm forced to restart to get it to clock back up).

Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast