Memory (part number)HX436C18FB3K4/128
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC Gaming 6GB
    Storage #11000GB Patriot Viper VP4300 M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 3D-NAND TLC
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-U12A
    CaseFractal Design Define R5
    Power SupplyCorsair HX750
    Accessory #1 5x140FANs PushPull

Quote Originally Posted by AmrJack View Post
    I have the same issue with my Motherboard, and i have sent an Email to Asus support and i got nothing useful out of them, they were answering like they don't know it's a massive issue ! .....

Clearly im not getting Any of their products anymore.

I hope i have done my best to make them care and notice it's a massive issue !

And i hope they would fix it, otherwise they are going to lose huge number for clients, and im planing to Send this thread to other Technicians and Youtubers i hope that would make them care enough .
    Hi, they don't care.
    I send a similar email to the german support and they simply do not care about!
    August 2021, I payed 457Euro for a mainboard that is shipping around from the dealer to the vendor back to the dealer and than back to me, and than it starts over again. The board had always the same issue and is missing a statement what they fixed, if they fixed something. And ASUS do not confirm that the board has a problem and so I did not get my money back from the dealer. I'm more than upset! Right now, the board is again by ASUS.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

I can definitely agree, they don't seem to care and I have been Asus user for a very long time, but It stops here. Their pattern of help by sending their generic email responses just to keep you quiet is insult.

I have sent them # of emails in regards to my Crosshair VIII Hero Dark and reboots and they said they are working on Bios because the 4201 is absolutely terrible and months later nothing is done.

I have returned Hero Dark to Amazon and went with MSI, works perfect. This was my last Asus product I have ever purchased.
    Last edited by Megascrypt; 11-02-2022 at 04:26 PM.

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64