cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenith II Extreme Alpha + TUF 3080ti OC Edition = Load VGA Bios

roungchen
Level 7
I recently upgrade my evga 1080 to asus tuf 3080ti. I notice that everytime I start my pc. I will get Video Code 52/82/07/B2 follow by Load VGA Bios and stuck there. The only work around is to reset the cmos. Then i only change RAM to DOCC and my fan speed in bios. Is it faulty 3080ti? My mb has the fw1402 thought I did see fw1502 which i downloaded but didn't upgrade and it seem asus removed fw1502 from the site. If I recalled that fw1502 is related to supporting of windows 11
2 REPLIES 2

roungchen
Level 7
I was able to resolve the issue by manually setting pcie speed from auto to gen 3 yesterday. After reading at reddit that a user having system crash and bug error on nvlddmkm.sys and suggest to set to gen 3 instead auto/gen4. Today pc was able to boot without me resetting the cmos. Now to wait for asus to address this issue.

roungchen wrote:
I was able to resolve the issue by manually setting pcie speed from auto to gen 3 yesterday. After reading at reddit that a user having system crash and bug error on nvlddmkm.sys and suggest to set to gen 3 instead auto/gen4. Today pc was able to boot without me resetting the cmos. Now to wait for asus to address this issue.

I have an rog zenith II Extreme and asus Strix rtx 3080ti and same issue. Bios vga load error. After using old card and resting cmos got into bios and set first pci to gen 3 and it works fine. Auto or gen 4 doesn't work. Asus support is a joke. Level II support was a clown. Not sure how they pick people without qualifications. Going to send formal request to level three support for updated firmware.