cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Kit Update Version 20210304 Not Updating

gihanpri
Level 7
My Laptop is Rog Stix 15 and Model G533Qm and recently brought it. I have done all the updates and recently I got this specific update (Aura Kit Update Version 20210304). This is for Aura Creator and when I press update (this happens in both armory crate and Aura creator), it shows the progress bar filling up. But in a moment, again it shows the Update button. Due to this, in my aura creator, my device is not recognized. only my mouse is available there. Is there anyone who faced the same issue and Has any solution for this? Thank you.
1 REPLY 1

fluffy11
Level 7
gihanpri wrote:
My Laptop is Rog Stix 15 and Model G533Qm and recently brought it. I have done all the updates and recently I got this specific update (Aura Kit Update Version 20210304). This is for Aura Creator and when I press update (this happens in both armory crate and Aura creator), it shows the progress bar filling up. But in a moment, again it shows the Update button. Due to this, in my aura creator, my device is not recognized. only my mouse is available there. Is there anyone who faced the same issue and Has any solution for this? Thank you.

Same problem here on Rog Strix Scar G17 G733QR. I did several online chats with Asus support, they had me uninstalling and reinstalling Armoury Crate and updating bios. But the problem was unresolved.