cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Strix B356-G Gaming (Realtek Console + SS3)

Jhonoton7891
Level 7
I'm trying to download it where I usually do. It seems to be installed, but the panel itself is nowhere to be seen...
Can someone give a link to an adequate installer ?

Rog Strix B365-G Gaming*
5 REPLIES 5

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx).

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Is there a way to launch the panel itself, without installing it through the ms store ?

Jhonoton7891 wrote:
Is there a way to launch the panel itself, without installing it through the ms store ?

Hi,

I have sent you by PM the offline installer for the latest Realtek Audio Control app version, but you will still need to update it later via the Microsoft Store for the next versions anyway.

It ok, but now this:
TIMEOUT

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

Follow this :

- Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process.
- Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC.
- Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process.
- For the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Note : Do not launch Sonic Studio III once installed when the Microsoft Store offers to launch it, restart your PC before.