cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear statement of ASUS GeForce RTX 3080 TUF - 10GB NON LHR Model production status

SnowfIy
Level 7
Clear statement of ASUS GeForce RTX 3080 TUF - 10GB NON LHR Model production and statement of replacement product

Hi...

Is it possible to get one clear statement from someone who can answer from ASUS side that is the production of ASUS GeForce RTX 3080 TUF - 10GB, without LHR and NON OC model been permanently stopped?

Because one of your big retailer's in Europe Proshop ain't willing to replace Non LHR model with LHR model because they don't have response from you. Even tho I have ordered the card on launch day 17.9.2020...

To make things worse they are selling the LHR models and not even offering them to old orders. I can even provide proofs from this that LHR model is sold + shipped (just had confirmation that LHR model has been shipped) even tho you have old NON LHR model ordered almost a year ago (which still hasn't been shipped).

Waiting your prompt answer and if possible can you foward the information to Proshop.

Simple Yes or No answer is enough for the TUF-RTX3080-10G-GAMING NON LHR Model manufacturing status...
8 REPLIES 8

Blake1
Level 10
Hello Snowfly,
Please kindly check your PM.
Thank you so much.

Blake@ROG wrote:
Hello Snowfly,
Please kindly check your PM.
Thank you so much.

Hi Blake@ROG, I would like to have some information too from this card. My retailer block any replaces and just wait to receive the product.
I would just like some help from you that I can negotiate with them because I am stuck with them since the release.

Blake1
Level 10
Hi there,
Are you asking the exactly same model, non LHR version?
When did you order the product?
Thank you.

Blake@ROG wrote:
Hi there,
Thank you.

Yes exactly the same model, ASUS RTX 3080 TUF non OC , non LHR. I ordered the 18/09/20 from Tones in Belgium.

Blake@ROG wrote:
Hi there,
Thank you.

Hi, i have the same question my retailer want to cancel my order from 17.9.2020. It is an ASUS GeForce RTX 3080 ROG Strix 10G. I told them i would take the LHR version instead but they refused, because its not the same model and the price is higher.

Thank you in advance

Blake1
Level 10
Hi there,
I have sent PM to you. Please kindly check.

Hi gents,

Same story here, pre-ordered same card back in sep2020 from the same shop (tones). Could anyone PM me as well please?

Many thanks in advance!

Blake1
Level 10
Dear all,
We are very sorry that ASUS GeForce RTX3080 TUF - 10GB NON LHR is expected to be out of stock over a period of time.
Please kindly contact the retailer to adjust the order. We are trying our best to improve the process.
Thank you very much.