cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Theta 7.1 Replacement Part.

HK-47
Level 10
Anyone know if Asus sells replacement parts. My headset took a spill off the desk and the piece that the left ear cup attaches to snapped off. It's the light grey left plastic piece. This is a pretty expensive headset to toss out because of a simple plastic piece.
-Desktop-
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero / AMD 5800x / 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RBG (CMT32GX4M4C3600C18) @ 3800 /2x Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe 4.0 (Raid 0)/ 1x Samsung 860 Evo SSD / Corsair AX1200 PSU / ASUS Strix Helios Case / Corsair HydroX Custom Loop D5, CX7, XG7 420+280 Rad/ Asus Strix 3090 / Asus PG35VQ Ultrawide Monitor / Corsair Commander PRO 3x ql120, 4x ql140 fans / Edifier 1850DB Speakers + T5 Sub /
Asus Theta 7.1 Headset
9 REPLIES 9

xeromist
Unfortunately most gaming headset manufacturers (ASUS included) don't sell individual plastic parts. My recommendation is to keep checking Ebay for a broken headset with the piece you need still intact. I had to do this for my Steelseries headset just yesterday.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Hey, How is doing?
I had your problem too.
I searched the internet in many ways. I went to the Asus dealership in my country. I visited second-hand headphone sales centers. I looked for other brands of headphones that I might be able to repair.
Finally, I got help from my engineer friends and scanned the broken part in 3D, for $ 300, and then printed that part with the best and most durable materials at a minimum cost of $ 2.
If you need 3D file can be sent to you for free.

DrMeysam wrote:
Hey, How is doing?
I had your problem too.
I searched the internet in many ways. I went to the Asus dealership in my country. I visited second-hand headphone sales centers. I looked for other brands of headphones that I might be able to repair.
Finally, I got help from my engineer friends and scanned the broken part in 3D, for $ 300, and then printed that part with the best and most durable materials at a minimum cost of $ 2.

Greetings, hope I'm not too late

I would be most grateful if you could send me the 3D file, thanks to my cat getting tangled in the cord I also broke this piece.

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone! My ROG Theta 7.1 headset is defective. I think the headband metal strip is bent inwards slowly because my ROG Theta's left cup creaks when it rotates (it only rotates vertically).

I want to buy ROG Theta 7.1 replacement part but I can't find one or even ROG website has no information about ROG Theta replacement parts.

DrMeysam wrote:
Hey, How is doing?
I had your problem too.

Hello!
I have the same problem with my Theta.
I would really appreciate it if you could send me this 3D file.
Thank you for your time.

DrMeysam wrote:
Hey, How is doing?
I had your problem too.

Hello. I have the same problem. Could you send me the 3d file? My 3D scanner couldn't scan with sufficient accuracy

hello, thank you very much for the pictures, please could you share with me the 3d file, I have been trying to fix the part for a long time but it always ends up breaking.