cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS (WI-FI) usb device not recognized headphones

Ydintalvi
Level 7
Yeah it might work well for the day, but then the computer discards the headphones and after a few hours finds them again? T (usb device not recognized, code 43) e.g. the keyboard is recognized from each usb port.
The headphones should be Asus Rog Theta 7.1 and tested as well same asus fusion 700 headphones.
AMD ryzen 7 5600x
Asus TUF Gaming B550m-plus (wi-fi) - The latest bios and drivers up to date with everything.
RTX-3060
6 REPLIES 6

RedSector73
Level 12
what drivers are up-to-date in your mind ?

are these ones up to date or did you use the ones from Asus website ?
AMD Chipset Drivers
https://www.amd.com/en/support/chipsets/amd-socket-am4/b550

RedSector73 wrote:
what drivers are up-to-date in your mind ?

are these ones up to date or did you use the ones from Asus website ?
AMD Chipset Drivers
https://www.amd.com/en/support/chipsets/amd-socket-am4/b550

yes, already latest drivers.

RedSector73
Level 12
Try using 2.0 ports or if using them try using 3.0 ports and see if the issue still present.

Are you using motherboard ports on back of the motherboard or front headers on the case ?

RedSector73 wrote:
Try using 2.0 ports or if using them try using 3.0 ports and see if the issue still present.

Are you using motherboard ports on back of the motherboard or front headers on the case ?

does not work front or rear. now neither headset can find the phone nor the ps5 nor the usb-c connection is guaranteed. are both headphones defective?

BuddyW
Level 7
Ydintalvi wrote:
Yeah it might work well for the day, but then the computer discards the headphones and after a few hours finds them again? T (usb device not recognized, code 43) e.g. the keyboard is recognized from each usb port.
The headphones should be Asus Rog Theta 7.1 and tested as well same asus fusion 700 headphones.
AMD ryzen 7 5600x
Asus TUF Gaming B550m-plus (wi-fi) - The latest bios and drivers up to date with everything.
RTX-3060

In BIOS find "XHCI Enable"; if disabled enable it, if enabled disable it. Restart and see if it changes anything. You can always change it back.

It was disabled in my TUF B550m Gaming-Plus and I kept losing my USB keyboard and mouse tansceiver. When I enabled it problem solved.

RedSector73
Level 12
Ydintalvi wrote:
does not work front or rear. now neither headset can find the phone nor the ps5 nor the usb-c connection is guaranteed. are both headphones defective?

^advice above this post is worth checking out
Could also try another cable. Two defective headsets would be extremely unlucky.