cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does new 3801 BIOS exist?

berserk47
Level 7
Hello I downloaded BIOS version 3801 released on 12/8/21.
Does anyone have any comments aboutt this bios version?
I don't want to load it and run into problems, my eyes are very bad i cant see properly, i've checked every day and there has been no announcements or comments anywhere it is not mentioned event searching shows no evidence of its existance.
I have a 3950 on a Crosshait wifi.
Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

Escorpiom
Level 9
Yes, this bios is legit and was posted a few days ago on the official Asus support pages.
I assume you are talking about crosshair VIII hero or Dark Hero, you didn't mention the board you have.
I've been running it on my crosshair VIII hero and it is OK.

Cheers.

Escorpiom wrote:
Yes, this bios is legit and was posted a few days ago on the official Asus support pages.
I assume you are talking about crosshair VIII hero or Dark Hero, you didn't mention the board you have.
I've been running it on my crosshair VIII hero and it is OK.

Cheers.

Thanks for replying. I am very frustrated, this is first time ive used forums but there is just no postings even mentioning this BIOS version and i found that strange. I cannot see weel one eye is blind and i have about 20% vision in the other. THe board i am using is Crosshair hero VIII WiFi. I went and bought a brand new Dark Hero and a 5950 and a m.2 SSD, but i cant see well enough to install any of it. Very freakin sad its all sittin in the box under my bed unusable to me, but thats another story. Thank uyou for the swift reply i appreciate it.

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
It's live on the support pages. It's an official (non beta) build containing AMD's AGESA 1.2.0.3 Patch C
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090