cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are we going to see the ROG Swift PG32UQ soon?

Yami_Samurai140
Level 8
As we are getting closer to the Q4 of 2021, I wonder when this new monitor would be available, I'm not seeing any news about it since the announcement, no estimated price, no release date, almost nothing.

Does anyone know anything? please share with us.
5 REPLIES 5

Braegnok
Level 14
Yami_Samurai1408 wrote:
As we are getting closer to the Q4 of 2021, I wonder when this new monitor would be available, I'm not seeing any news about it since the announcement, no estimated price, no release date, almost nothing.

Does anyone know anything? please share with us.

Asus new releases is showing Launch Date as 9/30/2021. https://airtable.com/shrkKVIhaEEGbYsbu/tblxTA8JhWMXG4sc2

Good evening and sorry for my English. Is there any news on the release date of this monitor? I have also sent an e-mail to asus and they replied that they don't even know them .... Absurd. If anyone knows something I thank him

Power87 wrote:
Good evening and sorry for my English. Is there any news on the release date of this monitor? I have also sent an e-mail to asus and they replied that they don't even know them .... Absurd. If anyone knows something I thank him

I've pre-ordered mine, the shop says it will be available on 15/11/2021.
Even if the date is tentative, they're arriving.

darkcg wrote:
I've pre-ordered mine, the shop says it will be available on 15/11/2021.
Even if the date is tentative, they're arriving.

Asus PG32UQ is in stock on Amazon for $1,275.00 and at local Bestbuy stores for pick-up $999.99 in Colorado USA.

It came in stock from Currys for £849.00 GBP yesterday - I used the £5 GBP off voucher and ordered a few extra ones just in case I get a bad one.

Needless to say, they became silently sold out several hours later or something. I just need ONE of them to work! ^^