cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Falchion Armoury Crate connection

smethyx
Level 7
Hello. I am new in here but pretty old about using ROG products. I recently bought Falchion (cherry red) and pretty like it. I have a problem about Armoury Crate.
I can't make it to the settings. Software recognize the keyboard without problem but when I press the settings button Loading screen appears and I got an error message behind a blurred loading background that I cannot read.
I tried uninstall with armoury uninstaller and installed back but that didnt worked. I only managed to get into settings only 2 times. Also tried it another pc same problem existed. A part from that keyboard works just fine...
Any solution?
Thanks!
6 REPLIES 6

smethyx
Level 7
I found a fix. Someone said disabling aura sync of the keyboard works. That didn't worked first time so I tried to disable then enable the sync and by this way I managed to get into settings. So its something about software to trying to connect to on board memory to sync profiles.

Now. This method is not working either. 😞
I cannot just get into basic settings menu...

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Aura Sync disabled and still can't get to the device page? Updated and restarted the system? Armoury 4.2.5.0? If still can't resolve after updating, report the issue in the Armoury Create sticky thread.

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Aura Sync disabled and still can't get to the device page? Updated and restarted the system? Armoury 4.2.5.0? If still can't resolve after updating, report the issue in the Armoury Create sticky thread.

Its not working mostly. I tried everything. Also I am having this issue with my mouse too. I uninstalled with the uninstaller and re installed the crate then worked for a while but now its the same. Sync-unsync trick doesn't work either. I tried this with 2 other pc and same result. I will post issues to the topic you mensioned.

MasterC@ROG wrote:

I tried everything installed/uninstalled with the tool but no success. I can't get into settings of my mouse or keyboard. Only the aura works... Armoury detects the components but not let me edit settings... 😞

RogDom
Level 7
Hi, I am trying to get reactive effect on asus falchion keyboard but unlike other brand (cooler master) it does not allow a background lighting as a base layer on which the reactive effect happens (per key reactive example" base lighting is red, per key reactive fading effect green): basically you are left to use reactive effect on a non lit keyboard which is so shameful.
The only way to have per key reactive effect with background light is with aura creator which at same time disable all other keyboard lighting profiles and messes up motherboard lighting ( undetected by asus aura creator)

Asus please fix rBasic non aura reactive lighting effect and add background lighting layer thanks.