Keyboard Razer Ornata Chroma
    Mouse Razer Mamba Tournament Chroma
    Headset Coolermaster Master Pulse
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM300
    Headset/Speakers Edifier Xemal X750
    OS Windows 11 Workstation x64
    Accessory #1 Wif/Bluetooth

Quote Originally Posted by Saltgrass View Post
    @AguchoB.. I am checking my XIII system in Win 10 to see what it shows. It is different from the XII.
    If you dont have a problem with your chipset , please do not make this forum more extensive, let us resolve our problem with chipset ALC 4080 so we can use our motherboard.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Scientist View Post
    I just discovered that switching AI Cooling ON\OFF toggle in Dual Intelligent Processors 5 not only cause of sound cuts and mouse hang but also can crash Nvidia graphics card driver. Sometimes after another ON\OFF switch there might be longer loading (few seconds) in Dual Intelligent Processors 5 interface with displaying loading progress bar and in this moment graphics driver crash. I can see error in Windows Event Viewer with Live Kernel 141 code (Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered). This ON\OFF procedure somehow affecting USB (mouse and audio codec) but I have no idea why it is affecting graphics card. With Z590 motherboard I also experience screen flickering during OS boot if using CRU (Custom Resolution Utility). Problem which I never had with any motherboard before. I guess there is something wrong in how chipset works. Too much discomfort from one piece of hardware.
    Last edited by Rocket Scientist; 09-30-2021 at 04:23 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Zardoc View Post
    Give it a day. If no reply, post here and I will follow suit.
    We want results not harassment (doesn't get anyone anywhere, so I suggest keeping it civil and we will see.
    No reply from any of them.

New ROGer Array

They released a new driver, haven't had it happen yet fingers crossed.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    They released a new driver, haven't had it happen yet fingers crossed.
    You can quickly repro this using Dual Intelligent Processors 5. Download and launch AI Suite 3 -> Fan Xpret -> Asus AI cooling toggle. Like in video:

And you will find out the answer in 10 min. To be honest I doubt this can be fixed just by new driver (since this thing can happen in the BIOS and under non Windows OS). At least updated firmware required.

ROG Member Array

Yeah, but maybe they can fix the multiple other problems with a driver update.
    But it seems they dont give a crap about any of the issues. They just hope they can sit it out and have turned cricket mode on.
    They can do that easily, because the media is still not reporting about the issues with this chip, until someone sues them for causing tinnitus or hearing loss because of this sudden and repeated loud static.

In any case, the Z590 platform generally is the worst Intel platform Ive ever bought, and Ive bought and built PCs since the early 90s.
    Ill be relieved once Im rid of it.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by iisd View Post
    Yeah, but maybe they can fix the multiple other problems with a driver update.
    But it seems they dont give a crap about any of the issues. They just hope they can sit it out and have turned cricket mode on.
    They can do that easily, because the media is still not reporting about the issues with this chip, until someone sues them for causing tinnitus or hearing loss because of this sudden and repeated loud static.

In any case, the Z590 platform generally is the worst Intel platform Ive ever bought, and Ive bought and built PCs since the early 90s.
    He already replied in his own started thread that he had static sound with latest drivers. So, as I said it it requires more than driver update since problem is at firmware or faulty hardware components level.

One more video (in chinese). As far as I understood RGB turning off helps with static sound only if mobo have physical RGB switch (like some MSI mobos have) or just a bad translate.
    Last edited by Rocket Scientist; 10-18-2021 at 03:43 AM.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array kvarq PC Specs
    kvarq PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Apex XII
    Processor10900K
    Memory (part number)F4-4000C16D-32GTRSA
    Graphics Card #13090 K|NGP|N
    Sound CardSound Blaster Z
    MonitorPG279Q
    Storage #1980 Pro 2TB
    CPU CoolerThermaltake Ultimate 3.0
    CaseMeshify S2
    Power SupplySeasonic Titanium TX850
    Keyboard Razer Huntsman
    Mouse Razer Viper 8K
    Mouse Pad RAZER Firefly V2
    OS 21H1

Quote Originally Posted by iisd View Post
    they won't fix a thing, Asus is not anymore what was used to be... the so-called technicians are messing things each bios they release etc

get a hammer, smash your Z590 and buy a Z490 and 10th, and install an old bios )
    this is what I did after three months of pain with a crappy Apex XIII, when I "upgraded" from XII =))

consider that Alder Lake is coming, Z590 is just a warm-up for the next s#*t show, hybrid processor, PCIe 5.0, DDR5 and so on in ONE go... what could go wrong?

on topic: best solution for the on board sound card is to deactivate it in bios and buy a dedicated sound card

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Scientist View Post
    He already replied in his own started thread that he had static sound with latest drivers. So, as I said it it requires more than driver update since problem is at firmware or faulty hardware components level.

One more video (in chinese). As far as I understood RGB turning off helps with static sound only if mobo have physical RGB switch (like some MSI mobos have) or just a bad translate.
    I am talking about the other issues like slow boot, playback delay with wav files or crappy noisegate.

I had an MSI board with physical switch. Never turned RGB on in the first place, and still regularly got that loud static sound. So thats not true.
    The issue with this problem is that people think its fixed or doesnt exist, because they dont have it for weeks. But then suddenly it happens again.
    I use my PC every day 12 hours or more and only experience it maybe 2 to 4 times a month. So to be sure its been fixed, you need to test it at least a month, if you dont use the method you found out with Asus AI software. But telling MSI or Gigabyte to use Asus software is kinda funny.
    Its still bad enough, because of the shock moment and very loud sudden noise. I stopped using headphones just because of that.
    Last edited by iisd; 10-18-2021 at 01:34 PM.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

Is not the RGB app or the use if the argb rgb lights, UFO or the blowing air on the rams or the bearing of the clock in the desktop.

I am 100% sure. In fact on IgorLbas video he WAS almost sure was not the light or the app. In fact is AS RANDOM THAT CAN BE But i did have a way to duplicate that NOW I CAN NOT.

Since i have run the test many times. and also is present on the few boards.

1. I will not argue on the expert, but most what i have and works or not is my own testing.
    2. I am using z590-e
    3. The front panel cable is unplug to from the board (i start that 2 weeks ago)
    4. I am using the new (for my board OEM DRIVERS 6.3.9600.2299 ADDED 13/10/20201(PUBLIC date of deployment)
    5. the update firmware was added a long time ago.
    6. IS NOT the ai suite or the armory crate.
    7 Does not happens when I use USB headphones OR USB boxes with headphones or mics with boxes etc.
    8. I am on windows 11.

I have test with the lights ON and OFF from BIOS. with the apps install and uninstall. with the windows drivers and without it. with oem drivers and not with forums drivers and not with alternative rgb app and not with alternative rgb app and not. and all was done on clean install and NOT. And was as random that can be. I add the the new driver (above mention) and the same version was added TODAY on the forum (10/18/2021) I did also UNPLUG the case cable from the board and RUNNING as much ARGB in the ports. Since on testing was happening without and with argb disable (100% no light dark)

I will report back and check But i am sure is not ARGB or the app. I still incline that is the chipset and how USB COM is handle the process. SInce is very precice whe error. Now ON gaming has not happens for now
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast