Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Angry Friendly reminder

Hey @MasterC, friendly reminder i paid 3500 USD for the top of the line S17 QHD i9 11900h 3080 and i'm getting terrible CPU score on TimeSpy when Armory crate is installed (Turbo profile).
    Armory crate installed: CPU score 9000
    Armory crate uninstalled: CPU score 10600/ almost 11k

Not to add the amazing missing driver for the premium wheel feature that you guys sell.
    Not to add that updating to bios 310 bricked 2 other owners s17.
    Not to add that installing the latest Armory crate services 4.2.10 removed my overdrive option on the home page of armory crate.

I'm sorry i'm a bit frustrated i know it's aint your fault but i feel you are the only one able to help us.
    All the details were posted on page 5.

Kind regards,

Vincent,

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Psyched View Post
    PC: G713QR
    Connection: Wired

Using an external monitor hooked up to USB-C/Displayport

When my display turns off (not sleep) ArmouryCrate.UserSessionHelper starts gradually increasing in memory usage and I can hear the fans ramp up.
    I can reproduce this issue every time by letting the display timeout when idle or when I go into CRATE and go to the GPU Power Saver TAB and click refresh on processes. Either of these two methods will create a memory leak.
    I left it over night and it ate 4 gigs of memory when I checked on it, and the system became really choppy. I had to end the task to get my performance back.

There is no issue with the process if I keep the screen active or if I put system to sleep.

I'm not sure if this was an issue prior as I just got this laptop a few days ago and think I was already updated to 4.2.5.

Same here. It ate 17Gb last night when I left the system on overnight to download some large files.
    To rog, I have seen this before in one of our electron based app, the app will start to consume more and more memory when the screen is off but the computer has not gone to sleep. Seeing that my event viewer is seeing a lot of ArmourWebBrowserEdge.exe over last night, perhaps it's the chromium core that is causing the issue?

New ROGer Array

Another issue that has been bothering me is that the armoury crate service process would prevent external hard-drives from ejection.

Currently I am running the flow-x13 on win 11 beta channel, but this has been an issue when I was still on win10.
    And by manually ending the armoury crate service in task manager, I can remove the drives without any issue.

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

Good news! MainSDK v1.02.25 (Device Kit – ASUS Core SDK) was released today to resolve the ArmourySWAgent pop-up issue.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post
    Hey Guys,
    The root cause for the ArmourySWAgent issue has been found, it should be resolved by the end of the month.

New ROGer Array

Below my details.
    I can't access to settings pages of my Falchion or Strix Impact 2 wireless.
    Tried uninstall and reinstall with or without the uninstall tool. Nothing worked. My pc Ryzen 2700x
    I tried this with my old X99 build that one only mouse settings worked not the keyboard.
    And tried with my work pc which has an 11700k both keyboard and mouse settings working so weird problems.
    Now I need to take my mouse and keyboard to work to change settings which is so sad ((
    Please help...

Update: Now my work pc cannot edit settings of Falchion with the new update ... Infinity loading screen

1. The device page isn't loading within 0.3 seconds
    2. PC, custom build
    3. Aura Sync products - Falchion , Strix impact 2 wireless
    4. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software - Creative Sound Blaster G6
    5. Wired / wireless connection - wireless for both keyboard and mouse
    6. Reinstalled Windows? Yes
    7. Windows version & build - 21H1 / 19043.1237
    8. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected - 4.1.6.0
    9. Any screenshots of the issue - will PM
    10. Use our log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 4.2.5.0
    ROG Live Service 1.2.18.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.18
    Armoury Crate lite service 4.2.10
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.35
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.11
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.1.7.0
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.48
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.11
    AacVGA 0.0.4.3
    KingstonDram 1.1.8
    AURA DRAM Component 1.1.14
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.37.0
    ENE_DRAM_RGB_AIO 1.0.0.10
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.1
    PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.4
    Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
    WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.13.0
    Last edited by smethyx; 09-28-2021 at 08:18 AM.

New ROGer Array

missing overdrive button ... zeph duo 300hz

ive updated to the new 4.2.5.0 and now my overdrive button is missing .... ive also had my display button missing for quite some time now ... can we get this sorted ASAP ?

New ROGer Array

Zeph Duo - 300hz

Quote Originally Posted by bejito81 View Post
    could you check why we got an Armoury Crate Service update (to 4.2.10) which removed the Panel Overdrive button from Armoury Crate (possibly because we didn't get any Armoury Crate update to 4.2.10 and so it is still 4.2.5.0)
    ah so im not the only one .... have you had the display button missing for some time also ?

New ROGer Array

Zeph Duo - 300hz

after few checks and a re install of armoury services etc i have managed to get my display button back but the overdrive button is not back ... and this wouldnt be so bad if it was default set to 3ms but after playing doom eternal as a test i cant get less than 5ms ..... so is 3ms overdrive only available through armoury crate . This is not good as i brought a laptop with 3ms screen - surely it should work without the armoury crate ???

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

Until Windows 11 is formally released, we will not be troubleshooting issues for the beta OS. Removing USB flashdrives appears to be fine from my end, further tests will need to be done to replicate. What external storage drive are you referring to? ROG Strix Arion?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Safe to remove.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	90073

Quote Originally Posted by u9520107 View Post
    Another issue that has been bothering me is that the armoury crate service process would prevent external hard-drives from ejection.

Currently I am running the flow-x13 on win 11 beta channel, but this has been an issue when I was still on win10.
    And by manually ending the armoury crate service in task manager, I can remove the drives without any issue.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MdotAdotN View Post
    after few checks and a re install of armoury services etc i have managed to get my display button back but the overdrive button is not back ... and this wouldnt be so bad if it was default set to 3ms but after playing doom eternal as a test i cant get less than 5ms ..... so is 3ms overdrive only available through armoury crate . This is not good as i brought a laptop with 3ms screen - surely it should work without the armoury crate ???
    how can you check the response time? do you need an external tool?

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast