cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GX501VIK BIOS help

Zikeee
Level 7
Hello,

I updated the bios to the latest on the asus support page version 313 and they have only 2, 313 and 311. I didnt know this beforehand but 313 and 311 at least, have locked tinkering with voltage etc. so im hitting 90c in games on cpu and its throttling the power and clock. I googled yesterday for few hours trying to find other bios, i even paid (smh) for 309 bios but it was .bin so its useless for me. Does anybody here have 309 or any undervolt working version of bios for GX501 please please please????
2 REPLIES 2

BluSleeper
Level 8
Zikeee wrote:
Hello,

I updated the bios to the latest on the asus support page version 313 and they have only 2, 313 and 311. I didnt know this beforehand but 313 and 311 at least, have locked tinkering with voltage etc. so im hitting 90c in games on cpu and its throttling the power and clock. I googled yesterday for few hours trying to find other bios, i even paid (smh) for 309 bios but it was .bin so its useless for me. Does anybody here have 309 or any undervolt working version of bios for GX501 please please please????

If anyone can help us, that's a "me too" Asus is tragic with support and software. This has gone on for me since my ownership of the Zenfone 3 Ultra. Wonderful phone and hardware and same issue. Useless tech support, trash software. Still the best camera phone experience to date. Had to let it go. They gave me a full refund due to the problems with QC 3 at the time. I am almost giving up on Asus with all the issues with their products. Might be going back to Alienware and others if they don't shape up. Wasted a lot of time with their support team to date. I want to frickin shout and curse.

Pheebau
Level 7
Same here. I thought it would be easy to find an older bios off the web but haven't succeeded in locating one unfortunately.