cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus a17 tuf nvidia disappeared

dedkola2
Level 7
*Hello my friends. just update asus armory crate and nvidia driver and my rtx 3070 adapter disappeared. at device manager also. i try reinstalling windows - same thing. but internal amd graphics are ok. any advice? all other drivers are up to date. latest windows10 with all updates. tnx for any help
5 REPLIES 5

jdfrench3
Level 12
Did you try to reload your ASUS drivers and software from your eSupport Folder? AsInsWiz.exe
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server

PannupiÃ_
Level 7
dedkola2 wrote:
*Hello my friends. just update asus armory crate and nvidia driver and my rtx 3070 adapter disappeared. at device manager also. i try reinstalling windows - same thing. but internal amd graphics are ok. any advice? all other drivers are up to date. latest windows10 with all updates. tnx for any help

Same happened to me! Armoury Crate just popped a info that it needs to remove GPU. Thats it. Its gone.
What to do next?

Ragnaraz690
Level 11
I had a similar problem, GeForce exp botched a driver install anf ai had no GPU output at all.
Go to control panel, uninstall the graphics driver, I believe it's the Nvidea framework app. Restart your comp, then reinstall drivers from GeForce Exp and all being well your GPU should behave again.

rhythmblade
Level 7

I had same. Go to Armoury Crate, switch GPU mode from Optimized to Standart and reload. That's it. No driver reinstalling or uninstalling GPU from control panel helps.

Meet
Level 7

Go to Armoury Crate, switch GPU mode from Optimized to Standard and reload