New ROGer Array

Exclamation asus a17 tuf nvidia disappeared

*Hello my friends. just update asus armory crate and nvidia driver and my rtx 3070 adapter disappeared. at device manager also. i try reinstalling windows - same thing. but internal amd graphics are ok. any advice? all other drivers are up to date. latest windows10 with all updates. tnx for any help

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array

Did you try to reload your ASUS drivers and software from your eSupport Folder? AsInsWiz.exe
    Last edited by jdfrench3; 09-05-2021 at 01:23 PM.
    G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
    Homebuilt Windows Server

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by dedkola2 View Post
    *Hello my friends. just update asus armory crate and nvidia driver and my rtx 3070 adapter disappeared. at device manager also. i try reinstalling windows - same thing. but internal amd graphics are ok. any advice? all other drivers are up to date. latest windows10 with all updates. tnx for any help
    Same happened to me! Armoury Crate just popped a info that it needs to remove GPU. Thats it. Its gone.
    What to do next?

ROG Enthusiast Array

I had a similar problem, GeForce exp botched a driver install anf ai had no GPU output at all.
    Go to control panel, uninstall the graphics driver, I believe it's the Nvidea framework app. Restart your comp, then reinstall drivers from GeForce Exp and all being well your GPU should behave again.