cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with asus strix rtx 3080 ti

tomerturbo
Level 7
hello everyone i just bought asus strix rtx 3080 ti the card is amazing and powerful but i have one problem after i undervolt the card to 1.0 volt in 3dmark timespy the card push 450W the gpu temp is max 75 and the memory temp is 84 is it risky for 24\7? what can i do to reduce temps?
2 REPLIES 2

kubr0
Level 7
Thats not risky at all, you can continue using the card with -1 volt without any concerns. People dream about having such temps on their GPUs in Timespy 😄 Nothing to be worried about there ...

ahfoo
Level 13
tomerturbo wrote:
hello everyone i just bought asus strix rtx 3080 ti the card is amazing and powerful but i have one problem after i undervolt the card to 1.0 volt in 3dmark timespy the card push 450W the gpu temp is max 75 and the memory temp is 84 is it risky for 24\7? what can i do to reduce temps?

I am having this card for my secondary desktop, The temp for both are normal. Benchmark is just a benchmark to examine your system. Just test and ignored it. I am running this card 24/7 for almost a month with no issue. Just move on and enjoyed. Be happy.