cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Aura Terminal I need one

Ruben
Level 8
Was looking for one of these, I know they stopped making them. Which kinda sucks. I'm sure there are other brands but figured would see if anyone had seen one available possibly. Just did a Rog build and feel this would work well in the case and add extra led to control outside my case behind the monitor. Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

pndiode
Level 11
One is available on ebay ($255.00) used at three to four times the Manufacture Suggested Retail Price (MSRP $69.99 or $79.99). You might get lucky and stumble across one in a second hand store or off the map computer shop/store with approximately two millimeters of dust on the original package with all the contents.

Anyway, Companies lose money most of the time when they have a somewhat good thing going. I knew I should have brought two ROG Aura Terminals, but I only required one at the time. Unlike you, I would like to have another one too (Not at that price)!

pndiode wrote:
One is available on ebay ($255.00) used at three to four times the Manufacture Suggested Retail Price (MSRP $69.99 or $79.99). You might get lucky and stumble across one in a second hand store or off the map computer shop/store with approximately two millimeters of dust on the original package with all the contents.

Anyway, Companies lose money most of the time when they have a somewhat good thing going. I knew I should have brought two ROG Aura Terminals, but I only required one at the time. Unlike you, I would like to have another one too (Not at that price)!

Yea i originally got one for my son's build and it works fantastic, I also should have bought a 2nd one for myself. (am a lil jelly seeing it in my son's rig lol) and saw that ebay one but at upwards 300 when all said and done im not willing to buy it at that price. I would be so lucky to find it seconhand shop lol i'm sure I wont. Well guess I will figure something out.

pndiode
Level 11
Nope! Asus was thinking outside the box at that time and lost a lot of money! I am surprised other Companies have not noticed this and remain inside the box.

However, some people have epilepsy (due to lights), which could have contributed to ASUS to stop making the ASUS Aura Terminal.

Just a thought, I could be wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXjgsm7Xe6A