cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bios tuf gaming b450m-pro s

JGP001
Level 7
Hello,

I have a problem that I can no longer solve.

I have as configuration this:

Motherboard : Tuf gaming B450M-PRO S
Version BIOS : 2202
ASUS EZ Flash 3 v03.00
CPU : AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
Memory : CRUCIAL 2 X 8Gb
Video card : GEFORCE GT 710
M.2_1 SSD : Kingston SA400M8120G (120.0G)
DVD : Plextor PX-891SAF ATAPI

I had almost everything installed Windows 7 SP1 with the Rollup Package and at each step, I took an image of the O/S with Clonezilla and I only had 2 pieces of hardware connected to the PCI to find the drivers.

I unfortunately made the decision to update my BIOS to version 3205 and when I started Windows a blue screen appeared. I delivered my last functional image and the same result. I also stepped back one frame with the same result. I understood that it was the BIOS update that was at the origin of my problem, when I started the Windows DVD and again a blue screen with always the same message:

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
If this is the first time you're seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:
The BIOS in this system is not fully ACPI compliant. Please contact your system vendor for an updates BIOS.
Technical information :

*** STOP: 0x000000A5 (0x00000011, 0x00000008, 0x95AA2398, 0x20120913)

I downloaded the original version of my BIOS and other versions, but the problem is that the board can only read the latest versions: 2807, 3002, 3205 and 3211.

I can no longer put my old version of Bios back and no other versions under version 2807, i.e. versions 0219, 2202, 2409, 2602 and 2803, because there is this message:

EZ Flash
Selected file is not a proper BIOS!

How do I fix my problem and I don't want Windows 10 as a solution ?

Even the copy of the bios on the installation CD that comes with the motherboard does not work.

And besides, ASUS still hasn't answered me on the subject and no BIOS update.

Update 13 oct. 2021

For the past few days, I have finally had discussions with ASUS regarding my problem. They will try to reproduce my problem.

Update 21 octobre 2021

With the last response I received, I believe many people at ASUS are unaware that a Ryzen 3 3200G is 2nd gen.
2 REPLIES 2

AS185
Level 10
Hey,

Ok, so with the latest BIOS revisions, does it even boot and can you operate the PC?

AS185 wrote:
Hey,

Ok, so with the latest BIOS revisions, does it even boot and can you operate the PC?

I can go all over the bios like before and the board can boot a clonezilla CD. On the other hand, this board can no longer start my Windows 7 installation DVD. The windows 7 installation dvd works on another PC.

The board can no longer also start a fresh installation of Windows 7 which is installed on an M.2 SSD and the message always indicates that the problem comes from the BIOS (see message above).

I'm still waiting for a response from ASUS and I've been waiting for more than 2 weeks, when he mentions that he responds in 2 days normally.