Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by STARRAIN@ROG View Post
    Hi randomdud3213,

Do you face the issue while SPDIF or analog audio output?
    May I have the model name, bios version and audio driver version?
    Could you please record a video about how you did and faced the issues in youtube and discord?
    Thank you.

I'm getting the issue while using SPDIF/

I'm using a ROG STRIX Z590-E mobo, bios version 0902, and Realtek USB Audio 6.3.9600.2276.

I'm not able to record a video at the moment since I'd have to hold my phone up to my headset. This issue happens on any program, software, or browser. I could be watching a twitch stream and it would happen. Even the Windows notification sounds don't come up most of the time since it takes a few seconds for the sound to start picking up, and when it does the windows sound has already finished playing.

Basically if there's no audio playing, and you decide to start playing audio. It takes a few seconds for the audio to start playing or to wake up, and then it pickups up at the audio that is going on at whatever timestamp your video is on.

Moderator Array

Hi randomdud3213,

Have you tried other SPDIF speakers or headsets and it took a few seconds for the audio to start playing or to wake up?
    Please update bios 1007 and restore bios to all default settings and then try again.
    Thank you.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

I got fed up with multiple onboard sound devices on multiple boards. I use TosLink optical out into a DAC then into an amp.....perfection.

Adding insult to injury is the software.
    Last edited by BigJohnny; 10-13-2021 at 03:39 AM.

Moderator Array

Hi Nuckels and all,
    The new Realtek Audio Driver V6.3.9600.2299 has been released.
    https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/ro...pdesk_download
    Please update it and check analog audio output again.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by STARRAIN@ROG; 10-15-2021 at 05:59 AM.

New ROGer Array

Hi Nuckels and all,
    The new Realtek Audio Driver V6.3.9600.2299 has been released.
    https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/ro...pdesk_download
    Please update it and check analog audio output again.
    Than you.
    I will try it out over the weekend, thanks!

New ROGer Array

The delay seems reduced on waking up, but not fully gone and general audio still seems ever so slightly delayed. (An easy way to test this is to pause a youtube video then unpause it one minute later and it has to resync the video and audio. To do this it will display a freezed frame or two.) Overall an improvement but hopefully work on it will continue. Haven't had the loud static bug occur YET but it's too early too judge. Will post again on monday.
    Last edited by Nuckels; 10-15-2021 at 04:51 PM.

New ROGer Array

So the random static noise is still present and just blasted my eardrums when shutting down a discord call. Needless to say, outside of the audio waking up ever so slightly quicker, this driver didn't do much. I reported this 5months ago now and this is the driver upgrade we got..? Come on.

Moderator Array

Hi Nuckels,
    Do you mean although the audio is slightly quicker after updated Realtek Audio Driver V6.3.9600.2299 but it still slightly delayed?
    Does the static noise occur while you shutting down a discord call every time?
    May I have videos about the above issues?
    Thank you.

New ROGer Array

Hi Nuckels,
    Do you mean although the audio is slightly quicker after updated Realtek Audio Driver V6.3.9600.2299 but it still slightly delayed?
    Does the static noise occur while you shutting down a discord call every time?
    May I have videos about the above issues?
    Thank you.
    Correct, the audio waking up slightly quicker but still not instant.
    No it occurs randomly, anytime audio starts up it has a chance to turn into a loud static noise.
    It's impossible to make a video out of it because it occurs entirely randomly, I can force it to occur like the video posted a few posts above but there is already a video of that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6uq6wRJHr4

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...ge5#post845250

Read these posts, forward them to someone who can fix this. We most likely need a bios/firmware update to the chip to resolve this, I have paid good money for this board and been unable to use it optimally for months now.
    Last edited by Nuckels; 10-18-2021 at 01:53 PM.

New ROGer Array

I am experiencing this every 1-2 days. It occurs on both the digital output and Speakers. The audio will make VERY LOUD static sound. It mostly occurs when switching from a youtube video to another but it can occur while I am playing a game too.

I am using the latest Audio Driver (Realtek Audio Driver V6.3.9600.2299 for Windows 10 64-bit.) + Firmware Fix (ALC4080/ALC4082 audio FW update tool)
    I am on Windows 10 Pro.

I can also notice audio delay when playing games like osu where the music and display must be in sync (speakers). However when I uninstall the realtek audio drivers, the issue does not occur, no lag. Is my motherboard deffective or is there a problem with the audio drivers?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast