Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 172
  1. #101
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Reputation
    40
    Posts
    87

    Update: Official source within Asus UK confirmed, the reboots are bios issue, and an updated bios will be released within December to fix the reboots!

    Source: https://twitter.com/Rommex1/status/1...393712642?s=20

    Blake can ASUS GLOBAL confirm this please?

    Thank you.
    Last edited by MyRyzenWorld; 12-01-2021 at 05:30 PM.

  2. #102
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Reputation
    40
    Posts
    87

    It's ready asus released the vbios update https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/G...3QY_G713QY.zip

    @here it seems as vBios is not the major update we waiting for and we need wait for actual BIOS update too this December.....
    Last edited by MyRyzenWorld; 12-02-2021 at 04:25 AM.

  3. #103
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by MyRyzenWorld View Post
    Update: Official source within Asus UK confirmed, the reboots are bios issue, and an updated bios will be released within December to fix the reboots!

    Source: https://twitter.com/Rommex1/status/1...393712642?s=20

    Blake can ASUS GLOBAL confirm this please?

    Thank you.
    I love how even the support team in a single country don't all know about something.

    I've been talking to Asus UK and the person I was speaking to had no idea this was even an issue. Although they were as helpful as possible, I can't fault them there.

  4. #104
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by MyRyzenWorld View Post
    It's ready asus released the vbios update https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/G...3QY_G713QY.zip

    @here it seems as vBios is not the major update we waiting for and we need wait for actual BIOS update too this December.....
    Will this be found on the normal ASUS website soon since it doesn't show up on the product support page of the model yet?

  5. #105
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by paradigm shifter View Post
    Yeah, I'll be trying that next.

    Had another random reboot, just sitting idle at the desktop about 4 minutes after another bout of TWWH2.
    Had GPU-z running in the background (set to run at boot) since MyRyzenWorld posted about that as a workaround.

    Laptop went to sleep while I was out of the office grabbing a late lunch. Came back, woke it up, screen flickered, went black and laptop rebooted.

  6. #106
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Reputation
    40
    Posts
    87

    Quote Originally Posted by paradigm shifter View Post
    Had GPU-z running in the background (set to run at boot) since MyRyzenWorld posted about that as a workaround.

    Laptop went to sleep while I was out of the office grabbing a late lunch. Came back, woke it up, screen flickered, went black and laptop rebooted.
    Some users reported sleep bug.... laptop going sleep and reboots, I hope ASUS aware.

  7. #107
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by MyRyzenWorld View Post
    It's ready asus released the vbios update https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/G...3QY_G713QY.zip

    @here it seems as vBios is not the major update we waiting for and we need wait for actual BIOS update too this December.....

    I have installed this vbios update that is already available at ASUS website as hotfix but seems did not make any difference at all.

    The PC still reboot as usual after I quit playing World of Tanks. However, does not happen when I play Fallout 76.

    Driver Version
    21.20.01.19-210822a-371119C-Asus
    Last edited by kenjis0308; 12-02-2021 at 04:59 PM.

  8. #108
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Reputation
    40
    Posts
    87

    Quote Originally Posted by kenjis0308 View Post
    I have installed this vbios update that is already available at ASUS website as hotfix but seems did not make any difference at all.

    The PC still reboot as usual after I quit playing World of Tanks. However, does not happen when I play Fallout 76.

    Driver Version
    21.20.01.19-210822a-371119C-Asus
    ASUS UK promised this December we should get BIOS update that will fix the reboots issue:
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...se-G513QY-Bios

  9. #109
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by MyRyzenWorld View Post
    ASUS UK promised this December we should get BIOS update that will fix the reboots issue:
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...se-G513QY-Bios

    Fingers crossed !! I am really sick of this issue.....

  10. #110
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Reputation
    40
    Posts
    87

    Quote Originally Posted by kenjis0308 View Post
    Fingers crossed !! I am really sick of this issue.....
    All of us do...

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •