cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XIII Hero Drivers Missing...

yaa11
Level 7
Hi there,

brandnew Win10 Pro install with all possible drivers / windows updates yet it shows me some entries without drivers..

Previous build (5950x / X570 UNIFY Board) didnt have any entries so its definitely from the new motherboard.

https://i.gyazo.com/7d7c3bac530ac939ad836e3104bc7fed.png

How can I find the correct drivers for my board?....
Its really bothering
8 REPLIES 8

yaa11
Level 7
Vendor IDs all show (INT = Intel or 8086 = Intel)

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
yaa11 wrote:
Hi there,

brandnew Win10 Pro install with all possible drivers / windows updates yet it shows me some entries without drivers..

Previous build (5950x / X570 UNIFY Board) didnt have any entries so its definitely from the new motherboard.

https://i.gyazo.com/7d7c3bac530ac939ad836e3104bc7fed.png

How can I find the correct drivers for my board?....
Its really bothering

those are the chipset drivers missing. you need to download those. if you are using asus board use the tool section from Armory Crate. if is not there you can check the oem asus website and download it. On my personal note, once those are in and restart, you can update from amd website direct.

On INTEL SIDE (3 drivers), also use Armory Crate tool seccion and update those there. BT and Wifi are push by windows
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
those are the chipset drivers missing. you need to download those. if you are using asus board use the tool section from Armory Crate. if is not there you can check the oem asus website and download it. On my personal note, once those are in and restart, you can update from amd website direct.

On INTEL SIDE (3 drivers), also use Armory Crate tool seccion and update those there. BT and Wifi are push by windows

Thanks!

I checked several website as well as the Driver Section on the Asus Page for the XIII Hero Mainboard.

Do you mind sending me a Link (as I didnt completely understood where you want me to download them)?

yaa11 wrote:
Thanks!

I checked several website as well as the Driver Section on the Asus Page for the XIII Hero Mainboard.

Do you mind sending me a Link (as I didnt completely understood where you want me to download them)?

If you have Armory Crate, you can download those direct there. the WIFI and Bt are push direct by windows as a update, but install the ones on ac.

The link of the board is google ASUS hero z590 (in your case) I use AC for all drivers needed and windows update. IF there is a new update that is not present on AC, i get those manually. Also and note. THE BIOS will only have 1. You have to get the lated bios from the asus oem website. IF you are going to use the windows 11 that will deploy October 5th be sure you have the bios for windows 11 (1007)

in the case of z590 hero but always check.
https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-maximus/rog-maximus-xiii-hero-model/helpdesk_download
Learn, Play Enjoy!

yaa11 wrote:
Thanks!

When you check for drivers on the ASUS site, make sure and extend the listing and it will show other types of drivers beside just what the heading shows.
Maximus Z790 Hero,
Intel i9-13900k
Intel BE200

Saltgrass wrote:
When you check for drivers on the ASUS site, make sure and extend the listing and it will show other types of drivers beside just what the heading shows.

perfect! It worked.

The little 3 MB Intel Chipset Driver File fixed all the entries, thank you very much 🙂

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

You need these firmware/drivers for your ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Hero motherboard :

[FIRMWARE] Intel ME (Z590)

[DRIVERS] Intel Chipset/MEI/SATA (1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx)

- Intel Chipset Drivers

- Intel MEI Drivers (Drivers Only)

- Intel SATA AHCI-RAID Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 4xx/5xx

[DRIVERS] Intel Serial IO/Thunderbolt (3xx/4xx/5xx)

- Intel Serial IO Drivers :

Drivers - 5xx

- Intel Thunderbolt Drivers

[DRIVERS] Intel Ethernet/WiFi/Bluetooth

- Intel Ethernet Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - I22x-V (2.5GbE)

- Intel WiFi Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 9xxx/AX2xx

- Intel Bluetooth Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 9xxx/AX2xx

[DRIVERS] Realtek USB Audio (MB | Intel 5xx & AMD 5xx/TRX40)

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of the thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

You need these firmware/drivers for your ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Hero motherboard :

[FIRMWARE] Intel ME (Z590)

[DRIVERS] Intel Chipset/MEI/SATA/VMD (1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx)

- Intel Chipset Drivers

- Intel MEI Drivers (Drivers Only)

- Intel SATA AHCI-RAID Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 4xx/5xx

[DRIVERS] Intel Serial IO/Thunderbolt (3xx/4xx/5xx)

- Intel Serial IO Drivers :

Drivers - 5xx

- Intel Thunderbolt Drivers

[DRIVERS] Intel Ethernet/WiFi/Bluetooth

- Intel Ethernet Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - I22x-V (2.5GbE)

- Intel WiFi Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 9xxx/AX2xx

- Intel Bluetooth Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 9xxx/AX2xx

[DRIVERS] Realtek USB Audio (MB | Intel 5xx & AMD 5xx/TRX40)

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of the thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.