cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does it take?

cyacobe
Level 7
To get a refund or replacement. I bought an x570 hero crosshair in february and it worked fine until two monthes ago. I got q code 0d with my ram light on, tech support blamed my ram not being on qvl. I bought new ram and still had the issue.

I then did an rma. It came back saying power on with no reaction.

Now I have q code 00 with ram and vga lights on, it powers on but the only fan that works is the cpu fan.

I have now spent $400 on ram and packaging to send the motherboard back. I can return the ram but I find the whole situation very frustrating. I have never had so many issues with a "new" motherboard. I have also never spent so much on a motherboard.
1 REPLY 1

cl-Adrian
Level 8
cyacobe wrote:
To get a refund or replacement. I bought an x570 hero crosshair in february and it worked fine until two monthes ago. I got q code 0d with my ram light on, tech support blamed my ram not being on qvl. I bought new ram and still had the issue.

I then did an rma. It came back saying power on with no reaction.

Now I have q code 00 with ram and vga lights on, it powers on but the only fan that works is the cpu fan.

I have now spent $400 on ram and packaging to send the motherboard back. I can return the ram but I find the whole situation very frustrating. I have never had so many issues with a "new" motherboard. I have also never spent so much on a motherboard.

My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. If you would allow, I would be more than glad to help provide a resolution to this case. Please email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

Product S/N:
RMA #:
Complete Shipping Address:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.: