Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winner: BF3 Game Giveaway [March 27th-6th April]

X-ROG
Level 15
And the winner is:

kitsune1324

:cool::cool::cool:

I'll start up another GGA on Weds, but this time we'll make it just 2 days because 21 pages of entries is just waaaaaaaay more than we ever expected :eek::eek: This means only the eagle eyed see a GGA is running and get to enter 😉

I hear ya that we'd love to limit it to community members and we're still considering internally about this. Maybe do 1 for everyone, then do 1 for ROGers over >5 posts?, and continue visa versa. This gives everyone a chance. 🙂
18 REPLIES 18

Athornez
Level 7
GGA means Game Giveaway?

Athornez wrote:
GGA means Game Giveaway?
Yes, Game Giveaway.

You are really have ONE code for all of us? Don't want to be coarse, but it is like a joke :confused:

He meant one giveaway for all members and one for ROGer's, not one code for all members, so ROGer's have bigger chance of winning. If thats what confuses you.

chrsplmr
Level 18
Awesome ... Congrats .. kitsune1324 ... frag and roll.c.

xeromist
Gratz kitsune!
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Stres
Level 7
if is just one key game i will do that too with diablo3 lol just for fun

Congratulations and thank you Asus Team for giving us, non Asus users a chance. And I hope u will do this competition for BF3 frequently and give nonASUS users a chance again too 🙂

FR3D1
Level 7
awesome hope i would win a code cause i really like Battlefield 3